American Jews are anti-MAGA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
This is not good for American jews. I pray that there is a peaceful resolution . . . . but history tells us there won't be one.

I've posted several times here how jews are a good, hard-working, successful people. But . . . . the LIBERAL MINDSET is part of much of jewish teaching. They see themselves as an underdog and see it as their mission to fight for other underdogs. Throughout the 20th Century, jews have been anti-white, anti-Conservatibve and anti-Christian.

It continues today and it's placing them on a collision course with MAGA.

Consider the articles appearing in prominent jewish web sites

National Jewish organizations also weighed in on Tuesday, sending out numerous news releases.​
“The draft majority Supreme Court opinion … is an attack on women’s autonomy, freedom and health. When a woman’s right to choose is limited, we also limit her right to safe, informed medical decisions and procedures,” said Rhoda Smolow, president of Hadassah the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, and CEO Naomi Adler in a joint statement. “If enacted, this decision will have disproportionate impacts for the empowerment, economic equity and security of women in underserved communities.”​

The Rabbinical Assembly (RA), which represents the Conservative movement in the United States, said it fiercely opposes the attempt to end the precedent that had been in place for more than 50 years, calling the Supreme Court’s likely decision an attack on abortion accessibility.​

Jews are now slightly less than 2% of the US population. But , , , , ,

10% of Senators are jewish. 6% of Congressmen (27) are jewish.
White House Chief Of Staff Ron Klain (the guy running the country now) is jewish.
Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen is jewish.
Secretary of State Tony Blinken is jewish.
Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas is jewish.
The Attorney General, Merrick garland, is jewish.
Jews dominate Advertising and Public Relations . . . the Music industry . . . . Newspaper and Publishing . . . . Television, Film and Video. SOURCE
Six jewish companies now control 96% of the world's media. SOURCE
Jews dominate Banking and Financing in America SOURCE SOURCE
jews dominate Wall Street and invented the art of destroying companies for profit. SOURCE
In addition to the Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC, 31 states now have Holocaust Museums with many having more than one. California has eight, Florida has six, New Jersey has nine and New York has eleven. SOURCE
Close to 80% of jews voted for Biden and support for Biden is still over 63% SOURCE
All of Biden's children married jews. President Trump has many jewish connections in New York as to be expected. His son-in-law and daughter are jewish.

CONCLUSION: No other group has ever has the grip on America that jews have right now. At the same time, we see the nation sharply divided between MAGA and non-MAGA.

American jews are on the wrong side of populism and nationalism.

This will not end well for jews or for America.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE NUMBERS

What Predisposes Jews to Vote for Democrats?​

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
jew tells the truth.png

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE NUMBERS

What Predisposes Jews to Vote for Democrats?​

I think I can answer this one.

1) I hate to use the word "triggered" but it works here. Jews are triggered by injustice. Most people react strongly when they feel that they or someone they know has been treated unjustly. But jews extend this to everyone . . . . which I think really is admirable. So, when young jewish kids heard about the civil rights movement in the South, they flocked to help blacks . . . . even though the vast majority of jews despise blacks. Same with the anti-war movement, homosexuals, feminists, etc.

2) Jews live in fear of persecution and they see our society as a slippery slope. Again, consider black civil rights. When they see blacks being oppressed, what goes through their mind is "WE'RE NEXT."

3) Jews hate Christians. I realize that's a gross generalization but it's pretty true. Jews fear and despise all sorts of Christian evangelism, Christian fervor and Christians who describe themselves as being "filled with the Holy Spirit." To jews, Christian fervor means that the Christians are coming after them next.

One other thing I would point out is that whatever they do generally has multiple motivations.

So, for example, take open borders. To many jews, offering migrants a place of refuge is JUST. But open borders also fills the USA with non-whites, which reduces the power of the White Establishment (WASPs). And they realize that when you fill the nation with illegals, the white folks will worry about the illegals and forget about the jews for a while.

That is how they think.

They truly are an educated people, they form warm, nurturing families and they help each other achieve success more than any minority that I know of.

But their values are best represented by modern Democrats and this puts them on a collision course with MAGA.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Why Don’t Jews Like the Christians Who Like Them?​

Liberalism can’t abide conservative evangelicals.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/why-don’t-jews-christians-who-them-13068.html

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Why Don’t Jews Like the Christians Who Like Them?​

Liberalism can’t abide conservative evangelicals.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
catholic charity.jpg

"Catholic" "charity" 100% owned and run by jews. Many such cases.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with 'immigrants and people of color who share their political views', shocking new poll shows.
>The survey also asked:'Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?'
>12 percent of Trump voters replied 'yes,' as did 7 percent of Biden voters.

>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will eventually always be adopted by the majority of the society.

Obviously, most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random (((pollster)))... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat