America's Frontline Doctors...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mike Pipher

May 1, 2021
I just wonder why the war room hasn't reported on the Preliminary Injunction America's Frontline Doctors filed against Xavier Becerra, Secretary of the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services, et al., on July 19, 2021 in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama? It is probably the most important court case to be filed until Mike Lindell gets his case heard in the Supreme Court...it is 67 pages long...I read over 40 pages, until I came to precedence section of the Injunction...

Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I just wonder why the war room hasn't reported on the Preliminary Injunction America's Frontline Doctors filed against Xavier Becerra, Secretary of the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services, et al., on July 19, 2021 in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama? It is probably the most important court case to be filed until Mike Lindell gets his case heard in the Supreme Court...it is 67 pages long...I read over 40 pages, until I came to precedence section of the Injunction...
I agree. As well as the America's Frontline Doctors original lawsuit filed earlier against HHS asking for a temporary restraining order against requiring the "vaccination" for children. Both of these are so important.

Reactions: Mike Pipher

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat