Anarchist John Sullivan Told Police Officers to Stand Down in the Speaker's Lobby

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
My question is how this mob of antifa bypassed the 3-4 levels of security checks the rally attendants went through? How did they enter with Kevlar helmets, weapons, gas masks etc, without being checked at all, anywhere outside of the building?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
My question is how this mob of antifa bypassed the 3-4 levels of security checks the rally attendants went through? How did they enter with Kevlar helmets, weapons, gas masks etc, without being checked at all, anywhere outside of the building?
Watch the video where the cops just open up and let them in without searching them. Like where the line should have been to search people, the cops just let them all in.

Arkbowhunt

Jan 15, 2021
It was all a set up by the Dems!

Patriot George

Jan 15, 2021
This was insider job. Probably Pelosi. This was her plan to blame Trump supporters and saying the President incited the riot, so she could impeach Trump. She didn't even show evidence, just like the first impeachment. They know if Trump comes back he will finish draining the SWAMP!!!

Reactions: LillyGrace777

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
BECAUSE NANCY PELOSI PROBABLY PAID THEM AND SHE HELPED ORGANIZE THIS WHOLE FIASCO. SHE WANTED TO BLAME TRUMP. THIS IS WHAT THEY'VE DONE ALL YEAR. THEY'VE LIED, CHEATED, MANIPULATED (ESPECIALLY TRUTH) AND BLAMED TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS. IT'S A GAME. IT'S A SIEGE OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS. IT'S TIME FOR THE CITIZENS TO RISE UP. THE CONSTITUTION DEMANDS IT.

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
Because it was planned and probably by Nancy Pelosi or her buddies. She knew there would be huge crowds in Washington. She was supposed to be in charge of the Sgt. at Arms. Why didn't she call in the National Guard? It's funny they are now calling in the guard for their inauguration and don't make one mention of 'defunding the police.' Hypocrisy at its finest. They put the entire January 6th event on and wanted to blame Trump. They haven't released to the public, the instigators because they know it will start a riot. They are known/identified Antifa, BLM and Democrats that stormed the Capitol. Trump supporters don't wear Kevlar vests, gas masks, black clothing, backpacks, carry hammers, etc. They've done a great job at uniting huh? Looks like the 80 million Trump supporters should follow the Constitution because it commands them to stand up to tyrannical governance. It is time to end this charade and abuse of humanity. The entire plandemic is just that "planned." It's an exercise in getting people to follow orders as in 'Operation Lockstep." It didn't even take the threat of gas chambers to brainwash and get Americans to comply. Enter Communism.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat