And I'm paying for what?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EErock

Feb 1, 2021
Has anyone really thought about the accomplishments that our congress has achieved, other than pay raises for themselves and the spotlight from crooked media? It seems to me that we have spent our money on a bunch of spoiled brat criminals who have done nothing for "we the people" since when, maybe since we were screwed over with Obama and Obama care? They still havent finished that either! So we are talking like around 14-16 years (+/-) the Senate and House of Reps (white House inmates)have still received their paychecks even thru Covid, (ya covid, yet another story) even during lockdowns, and even though they are not doing one damn thing that we the people want! I understand that the paycheck is probably just a front to the criminal acts being committed because Im sure they make much more money being crooked at the cost of OUR COUNTRY! I could write for months with what I want to get across to anyone that wants to read what I write? If you can read what I write? I know I suck at this stuff ! Still gotta write though!

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Has anyone really thought about the accomplishments that our congress has achieved, other than pay raises for themselves and the spotlight from crooked media? It seems to me that we have spent our money on a bunch of spoiled brat criminals who have done nothing for "we the people" since when, maybe since we were screwed over with Obama and Obama care? They still havent finished that either! So we are talking like around 14-16 years (+/-) the Senate and House of Reps (white House inmates)have still received their paychecks even thru Covid, (ya covid, yet another story) even during lockdowns, and even though they are not doing one damn thing that we the people want! I understand that the paycheck is probably just a front to the criminal acts being committed because Im sure they make much more money being crooked at the cost of OUR COUNTRY! I could write for months with what I want to get across to anyone that wants to read what I write? If you can read what I write? I know I suck at this stuff ! Still gotta write though!
KEEP GOIN. YOU MIGHT HAVE A BOOK IN YOU.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat