And Parler is now off Apple App Store...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Predictable.

1610241953688.png

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Amazon Boots Parler Off Its Web Hosting Service​

Amazon on Saturday kicked Parler off its Web hosting services. Parler, a social network favored by conservative politicians and extremists, was used to help plan and coordinate the January 6 attempted coup on Washington D.C. It has recently been overrun with messages encouraging “Patriots” to march on Washington D.C. …

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
For some reason it was removed earlier yesterday but then put back up, then I guess they took it down permanently now? I quickly downloaded it when they put it back up. I find parler to be so laggy, rarely loads anything and very confusing. I like Gab. I think they are a great alternate source with lots of patriots. I heard parler is not Q friendly either, but I am not a Q person so I don’t know.

If Biden gets in, there will never be a constitutional president nor a “republican” President again. The parties will be over. It will be a Pelosi type of party verses a Cortes type. Not sure how you would vote in a constitutional president when America will be under communism. “Great reset? Build back better? You will own nothing and be happy?“ All these statements have been stated by government officials in all western countries including America. The west is done imo. This is why I have been asking for people to push Trump into using his power now to arrest these criminals but I feel everyone has given up, those in the media and his lawyers etc.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat