ANDREW CUOMO, YOU F U C K I N G democRAT BASTARD. YOU THINK WE THE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YOUR A RAT???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
ANDREW CUOMO, YOU F U C K I N G democRAT BASTARD. YOU THINK WE THE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YOUR A RAT???THE REGIME OF NEW YORK AND BACKROOM DEALS, HOW LONG DID YOU THINK YOU WERE GOING TO LAST? YOU SIMULTANEOUSLY SCREWED THE NY SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE SHELDON SILVER, WHO CONTINUES TO ATTEND THE SAME SHULE AS MEYER LANSKY AND BUGSY SIEGEL, CAN FINALLY BEGIN SERVING 12 YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISON FOR REAL ESTATE KICKBACKS...BUT HIS ASBESTOS BOON DOGGLE LAW FIRM WEITZ & LUXENBERG, THAT ONE ON THE TV, WASN'T EVEN CHARGED, HMMM?

AND THE SENATE MAJORITY LEADER, DEAN SKELOS, SHAKING DOWN RICH PEOPLE FOR A "NO SHOW" JOB FOR HIS NE'ER-DO-WELL SON, ALSO CONVICTED.

IS THERE A REASON WHY YOUR FATHER, MARIO DIDN'T RUN FOR PRESIDENT EXCEPT TO GIVE A MOST ELOQUENT SPEECH @NOTRE DAME ON ABORTION? NO ONE IS SAYING ALL YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. INDEED THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE, YOUR SOME OF THE SMARTEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA AND CRIMINALS, AS DREW WILL SOON BE JOINING ALL OF YOUS CROOKED EPITAPH.

DREW DID YOU REALLY TELL PRESIDENT TRUMP YOU WOULD NOT RUN IN 2020? THAT IN FACT YOU WERE A 2024 KINDA GUY? WE ALL KNOW OF YOUR PROWESS PUTTING RHYMES TOGETHER, AS CAMPAIGN MANAGER FOR YOUR DADDY IN 1982 democRATic
GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY AGAINST ED KOCH, THEN THREE TERM MAYOR OF NEW YORK CITY, ARE YOU READY, "VOTE FOR CUOMO, NOT FOR HOMO" OUT F U C K I N G STANDING, YOU SURE WOULD'VE GONE FAR HAD YOU JOINED THE US MILITARY.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, SANDRA LEE, JUST BEGINNING TO SURVIVE BREAST CANCER AND RECOVERING FROM DOUBLE MASTECTOMY, WHAT ABOUT YOUR THREE DAUGHTERS, ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG ONE YOU WERE DRAGGING AWAY HER STATE TROOPER, JUST LIKE THOSE OTHER S K U M B A G S CLINTON AND SPITZER, YOU ALL HAVE DESTROYED YOUR DAUGHTERS' LIVES, 8 BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, NOW ALL YOUR DAUGHTERS HAVE TO HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME, WILL THEY EVER HAVE THE WILL TO COOK UP SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS AGAIN?

NEW YORK IS SO F U C K I N G CORRUPT, DEMAND A FORENSIC AUDIT OF THE 2020 ELECTION, THERE IS NO WAY THAT TRUMP SWEPT EVERY STATE BUT FOR NEW YORK...AUDIT THE ELECTION, NEVER TRUST A F U C K I N G RAT.

1615209844101.png

1615209883126.png

1615212584047.png

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat