Andrew Torba - GAB Dissenter browser?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

mdfloydne

Feb 22, 2021
I've seen Andrew Torba on several different programs...War Room, BlazeTV, etc. He seems very sincere and above board. However, according to this Brighteon video, there's much more to the entire company that isn't good.

Is this accurate and true? Very disconcerting.

{added} I do use Dissenter and like it but was concerned about his comments about it actually tracking and doing things Torba said it doesn't do. I have found a decent and seeming fair review of the product which provides a LOT of background into the political attacks against them. Very interesting. https://blokt.com/guides/dissenter-review

mdfloyd

Last edited:

Ann Inquirer

Feb 12, 2021
I use Dissenter all the time and am not having any problems with it. The link is from a Leftist so of course they don't want Torba to succeed.

Reactions: Scl120

Scl120

Feb 18, 2021
Dissenter browser is great. Immediately noticed how much faster it was because trackers are
not slowing it down.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat