Another Notice Dropped, Mask Mandate Bull Dropped 24 Hrs Later Maryland

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
So he is talking about mask mandates. In Ks, we turned around and walked out versus wearing a mask. Mask mandates stopped by May of 21 excepting medical offices. One convenience store out in the middle of nowhere is doing curbside only still. I doubt if I ever stop there again. I think the lady that owns it refuses to retire or she is ill or cannot trust her 45 yr old son.
I tried to shop in a clothing store in a bigger city mb 3 months ago. Sales clerk approached me to ask me to wear mask. I said "no". I headed out the door. She seemed near tears.
Next store, same city, bigger store, corporate, mb Whole Foods...health food, and no one bothered me. Local health food store that I patronizED for 20 years harassed me all the way out the door for no mask about April 2021.

Reactions: SumballoFarm
S

SumballoFarm

So he is talking about mask mandates. In Ks, we turned around and walked out versus wearing a mask. Mask mandates stopped by May of 21 excepting medical offices. One convenience store out in the middle of nowhere is doing curbside only still. I doubt if I ever stop there again. I think the lady that owns it refuses to retire or she is ill or cannot trust her 45 yr old son.
I tried to shop in a clothing store in a bigger city mb 3 months ago. Sales clerk approached me to ask me to wear mask. I said "no". I headed out the door. She seemed near tears.
Next store, same city, bigger store, corporate, mb Whole Foods...health food, and no one bothered me. Local health food store that I patronizED for 20 years harassed me all the way out the door for no mask about April 2021.
Same thing happened to us while on vacation in NC. Walked out of three stores in an outlet mall due to mask mandates. I told them I would rather shop elsewhere, and we left. Our state is lifting the mask mandate for everyone on June 20, including the unvaccinated, although we haven't worn masks at all here since the beginning of the foolishness. Hasn't been enforced in my rural community with many gun owners.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat