ANTHONY FAUCI LIES ----- WHY IS LYING ----- Testimony From - Dr. Mikovits, Dr.David Martin, Robert F Kennedy Jr. ----- VIDEO PRESENTATION

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
----------------------
This is the FULL & VAST pathology of crimes against humanity, which many key researchers and experts allege against Anthony Fauci (the most powerful man on earth in the public health administration sector). LAWYER IN CANADA Rocco Galati SPEAKING ON HEALTH ISSUE ON CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. – Dr Judy Mikovits – Dr David Martin https://www.davidmartin.world/

Last edited:

PMHolder

Feb 25, 2021
Remember the Asian Flu pandemic in 1957-1958. I do. I wrote a term paper on the WHO at the time.

We didn't "lockdown" or wear masks. We went about our daily lives and were more worried about the

Southeast Asia Vietnam War which was started in the 1950's.

The 1957–1958 Asian flu pandemic was a global pandemic of influenza A virus subtype H2N2 that originated in Guizhou in southern China.[1][2][3] The number of deaths caused by the 1957–1958 pandemic is estimated between one and four million worldwide, making it one of the deadliest pandemics in history.

Fauci, this so-called "science authority" is a nut job.

He's just trying to extend his psycho notoriety while causing us to fear each other!

OR, has this been a HOAX from the very beginning to

crash the US economy and steal an election while injecting

millions of people around the world using the Bill Gates Depopulation scheme.

Congratulations CCP (Chinese Communist Party) + Comrade Fauci

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat