Anti Mask Protestors go into Trader Joes.... Get told God Does Not Love You.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
This is why people will not wake up, this is why aAmerica won’t be saved anytime soon, these oldest three generations still brainwashed over a cold. Still wearing the devils masks. One mask wearer even states “GOD HATES YOU” to people who aren’t wearing masks. Sorry buddy but it is YOU who are wearing the mask of the devil. It is you whom God looks down on and shakes his head and it is you who follow in the devils footsteps. It is YOU who listen to devil worshippers and love them so much.

Reactions: SaraPat

SaraPat

Feb 10, 2021
Tampa Bay
This is why people will not wake up, this is why aAmerica won’t be saved anytime soon, these oldest three generations still brainwashed over a cold. Still wearing the devils masks. One mask wearer even states “GOD HATES YOU” to people who aren’t wearing masks. Sorry buddy but it is YOU who are wearing the mask of the devil. It is you whom God looks down on and shakes his head and it is you who follow in the devils footsteps. It is YOU who listen to devil worshippers and love them so much.

I agree and my husband has it (tests positive). I haven’t been tested but have the same symptoms. I have had upper respiratory infections worse than this. The only reason I wear one is to get into the grocery store. I am sure I would be removed without it. As far as other stores - they are not a necessity and when they come to their senses I will patronize them.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I agree and my husband has it (tests positive). I haven’t been tested but have the same symptoms. I have had upper respiratory infections worse than this. The only reason I wear one is to get into the grocery store. I am sure I would be removed without it. As far as other stores - they are not a necessity and when they come to their senses I will patronize them.
I have only gotten asked once to wear my mask and he asked me 4 times. Each time I said ”can’t medical condition” and continued with what I was doing. He was about 20 years old. 🙄 But it was probably his job. Other than that I just get dirty looks and have had some woman in her 40-50s follow me around a store for 10 minutes staying about 15 feet away from me and kept starring at me, I just laughed. But I don’t wear them, I won’t. Even when I was in the hospital (due to other medical issues) I didn’t wear one. And again got bad looks. Not my problem.

And same for me, I have had a few chest infections. Also had a deflated lung due to my chiropractor puncturing my lung with a needle, lol, fun stuff. I am pretty sure my kids had “covid” in October as well as they were home from school sick. I did not test them but you know kids, always getting colds when school starts.

Last edited:

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
I don’t wear them also. I’ll use anxiety issues if it’s a young person complaining or if it’s an older person I say I was raped as a kid and she tried to kill me with a pillow over my face. It shuts them up sometimes.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat