Antifa messed with the wrong chick…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1624209798742.png

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Signs! About Fourty years ago in soCA famous Saturday night Century City, out with a couple girls, a Hispanic threw an Ice Cream my car. The cops there did nothing but insult me. I later dated a girl that at sixteen got hit there. She was the third of fourty that got hit by a Black guy driving up on the sidewalk. She lost half her brain, a kidney, and all her front teeth; liver.
I left there still not knowing why but understanding cops didn't do anything! The bad guys knew it-
LIBERAL and Stupid that is!💥

Last edited:
Reactions: Timothy Bair

Farmer

Feb 20, 2021
Signs! About Fourty years ago in soCA famous Friday night Century City, out with a couple girls, a Hispanic threw an Ice Cream my car. The cops there did nothing but insult me. I later dated a girl that at sixteen got hit there. She was the third of fourty that got hit by a Black guy up on the sidewalk. She lost half her brain, a kidney, and all her front teeth. I left there still not knowing why cops don't do anything! The bad guys knew it-
LIBERAL and Stupid that is!💥
They are told what to do because Biden Harris,Pelosi,ado and so one told them to stand down

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Start beating ass, they are a pack of spineless puzzies, no prisoners.
Trouble is you will be the one to get arrested for defending yourself. The Dems are running this country and they are for the criminals not the law abiding citizens. Look at all the Trump supporter that have been locked up for months for what? Trespassing in the peoples house while nothing was done when they had the sit in in the halls there a few years ago. Does anyone even remember or mention that?

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Start beating ass, they are a pack of spineless puzzies, no prisoners.
When these guys show up ...there'll be no more riots, burning looting or terrorizing of civilians ....awaiting orders from command ...no prisoners indeed
Declaration of Independence options for a tyrannical government which encourages this behavior wasn't a suggestion

Attachments

• 21.8MillionArmedForces2.jpg
    21.8MillionArmedForces2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 8
  • 83MillionGunOwners.jpg
    83MillionGunOwners.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Lil Chrissie

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
I think Frank had something on there that had China figuring 25-million Americans would never turn. Interestingly, I guessed 20-million able bodied Ninja based on the 75-million disenfranchise voters.👍
Anyway, China would match that with its own, as I recall.😜
The problem is even I recall how we beat England! And Afghanistan!?😆

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Trouble is you will be the one to get arrested for defending yourself. The Dems are running this country and they are for the criminals not the law abiding citizens. Look at all the Trump supporter that have been locked up for months for what? Trespassing in the peoples house while nothing was done when they had the sit in in the halls there a few years ago. Does anyone even remember or mention that?
Dems: "Free speech for me but not for thee"

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat