Antrim Co. Election System Remotely Accessed By Anonymous User, Machines Changed to Reject GOP Ballots

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Ok....my HEAD IS EXPLODING........these sickening DEMONRATS.....are NOT going to get away with this.......the FRAUD and nefarious actions are just too overwhelming.....and.....as ALWAYS....the moron DEMONRATS....overplay their hand.....their LUST for POWER IS just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO extreme....that they will DO ANYTHING.....to secure that the 'poker table'........always WINS....for them.
Welp.....they didnt take into account one thing......TRUMP....and HIS......FAVORABLE IMPACT....on the AMERICAN PEOPLE....these sickos just could NOT....have.....ever ever ever imagine.....THE LANDSLIDE VOTING....that took place for TRUMP.....thus throwing their algorithms into question.
With every passing week.....and following Lin Wood...Mike Flynn...Mr Pillow and Sidney Powell...ALL ON TELEGRAM (that is the site where you can read their thoughts in real time....if you haven't signed up...GO...GO...GO....)....but by reading what THEY are whispering......it seems....JUST POSSIBLE.....that this TREASON on the American PEOPLE.....will be righted and fixed.
IT HAS TO BE.....because....IF NOT......WE ARE DOOMED...as a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.....!!!!!
I want TRUMP BACK........YESTERDAY...!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Patriot_too2!

Apr 4, 2021
Ok....my HEAD IS EXPLODING........these sickening DEMONRATS.....are NOT going to get away with this.......the FRAUD and nefarious actions are just too overwhelming.....and.....as ALWAYS....the moron DEMONRATS....overplay their hand.....their LUST for POWER IS just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO extreme....that they will DO ANYTHING.....to secure that the 'poker table'........always WINS....for them.
Welp.....they didnt take into account one thing......TRUMP....and HIS......FAVORABLE IMPACT....on the AMERICAN PEOPLE....these sickos just could NOT......ever ever ever imagine.....THE LANDSLIDE VOTING....that took place for TRUMP.....thus throwing their algorithms into question.
With every passing week.....and following Lin Wood...Mike Flynn...Mr Pillow and Sidney Powell...ALL ON TELEGRAM (that is the site where you can read their thoughts in real time....if you haven't signed up...GO...GO...GO....)....but by reading what THEY are whispering......it seems....JUST POSSIBLE.....that this TREASON on the American PEOPLE.....will be righted and fixed.
IT HAS TO BE.....because....IF NOT......WE ARE DOOMED...as a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.....!!!!!
I want TRUMP BACK........YESTERDAY...!!!!!!!!
He would still be there if he had not lost his nerve & failed to pull the trigger on either the Insurrection Act or his own 2018 Executive Order on Foreign Election Interference! Both Trump & all the cultists (I was a huge Trump supporter & still a die-hard conservative!) raked Pence over the coals for not utilizing his Constitutional powers yet almost no one is calling Trump out on this! What say you?

themoochies

Jun 11, 2021
E-mail the 3 senior Republican Senators in Michigan about the need for a full, independent forensic audit (my e-mail is a bit aggressive so you can tone it down - I was a bit angry when I wrote it).
---
SenMShirkey@senate.michigan.gov; SenEMcBroom@senate.michigan.gov; SenJBizon@senate.michigan.gov.
----
Dear Senator. You are supposed to be a Republican, but I am appalled at your lack of ethics in wanting to ensure that our elections have integrity. It is disgusting that you and your colleagues are trying to cover your ears and duck your heads when there are widespread suspicions of fraud concerning the Nov3 2020 elections from all voters, confirmed by state and national polling. There are over 3,000 affidavits nationwide pointing to fraud and irregularities from election night. We also have confirmed massive fraud and irregularities found in Antrim County by Matt De Perno and his forensic team in Michigan, and you think you can sit there and do nothing or worse fire shots at the people that are trying to clean up the mess that I wholeheartedly hold you and the Secretary of State responsible for? Republicans are the Senate Majority. You are finished as a representative in this state if you don't fight for a full, independent audit in Michigan. We, the people, demand a full forensic audit following the same model in Arizona, Maricopa County that has 100% transparency 24 hours a day, has observers from all parties, looks at the integrity of the ballots and chain of custody, a canvass of the vote and a forensic examination of the election machines. We know about your history and responsibility for procuring Dominion machines in Michigan and we are putting you on notice. Fight for our interests now or you lose your job for good! We will replace you. We are furious and demand action, action, action, now!

Yours Faithfully,

Reactions: TopItOff

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat