Anybody know if this site is reliable cause this is a huge story.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Never heard of the site. But the facts in this article have been covered elsewhere. Barr fooled everyone. He ONLY came of retirement to coverup NOT expose. His history is very checkered to begin with. He walked away KNOWING Biden would be seated illegally and nothing would come of anything afterwards.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Attachments

• BarrTransitionTooFarr.jpg
    BarrTransitionTooFarr.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 18

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Loos like a really good website, thanks. Bookmarked. Wish there were more conservative sites like this. Guy does his own writing and it's well done- not a bunch of crazy hyperbole.

Lots of good links to other conservative sites and my favorite climate site (Anthony Watts). (y)(y)

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Many people have had doubts about Barr. I would like to know what he knows. Wouldn't it be great if some day one of these people came clean and really told us what was going on?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I think Barr came in with good intentions, but he didn't know how deep the corruption had gone in the DOJ since he'd been there.

He found out it was all of Main Justice, not just a few bad apples. You can't find a DOJ official in D.C. who is not corrupt. They don't exist.

And it went beyond the DOJ to touch the entire IC and even to the 5-eyes allies. Their hatred of Trump is that intense. He threatens everything the swamp stands for.

They have to protect their precious "institutions" over everything else. Tell the truth or protect the FBI's reputation. FBI wins every time.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Never heard of the site. But the facts in this article have been covered elsewhere. Barr fooled everyone. He ONLY came of retirement to coverup NOT expose. His history is very checkered to begin with. He walked away KNOWING Biden would be seated illegally and nothing would come of anything afterwards.
Bar was just a distraction in my view made to give us false hope therefore causing us to waist time. Durham will be the same it's all to keep us thinking something might happen

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I think Barr came in with good intentions, but he didn't know how deep the corruption had gone in the DOJ since he'd been there.

He found out it was all of Main Justice, not just a few bad apples. You can't find a DOJ official in D.C. who is not corrupt. They don't exist.

And it went beyond the DOJ to touch the entire IC and even to the 5-eyes allies. Their hatred of Trump is that intense. He threatens everything the swamp stands for.

They have to protect their precious "institutions" over everything else. Tell the truth or protect the FBI's reputation. FBI wins every time.
Everything is so divided and broken and alot worse then we thought. I can't believe our country is not at all like I thought it was growing up. I guess there really is thatch evil that has overtaken our country. The past is bound to repeat itself nomatter what we've learned about the past and how everything happened.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat