ANYBODY LISTENING TO THE Turtle.....on senate floor....THROWING TRUMP UNDER THE BUS...NOW..

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Oh my GOSH.....LISTEN TO THIS MORON.....McConnell is TRASHING TRUMP....this RELIC NEEDS TO GO...you have to listen to the BEGINNING...he...literally...BLAMED TRUMP FOR RIOT.....
I absolutely WILL NOT LISTEN to any of these parasites, why would I waste my time listening to their lies. I can't stand to look @ them, much less listen to them.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Oh my GOSH.....LISTEN TO THIS MORON.....McConnell is TRASHING TRUMP....this RELIC NEEDS TO GO...you have to listen to the BEGINNING...he...literally...BLAMED TRUMP FOR RIOT.....
I hope they eventually expose all of the criminality that this guy has been involved in! His wife Too!

Reactions: Debbiey

Summerwind58

Feb 6, 2021
Mitch where were you after the election? Silent. You and your RINO cronies did nothing because you have been re-elected with the same fraudulent system term after term.

Mitch you and your RINO cronies equally contributed to the mayhem on 1/6/2021. 74 million voters feel cheated and you and your cronies did nothing.

You can go on tv and beg for our hard earned but you will get none. Get your campaign funds from the CCP corporate media. Lindsey and Kelly looked desperate and pitiful begging for money.

Mitch you get what you give. Karma will strike when you can least afford it.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
He may think he threw Trump under the bus, but McConnell will be the one that gets flattened. You'd think they'd learn!!! For goodness sake, didn't anyone ever watch the "Road-Runner"???
He may think he threw Trump under the bus, but McConnell will be the one that gets flattened. You'd think they'd learn!!! For goodness sake, didn't anyone ever watch the "Road-Runner"???

Reactions: Phillybo

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
1613306283765.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat