AOC Demands Reparations for Families Separated at Border

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Loverofdogs

Mar 31, 2021
I think that trillion dollar Bill if passed gives $ for childcare. I’m pretty sure that’s what the cash is intended for. Also AOC why were you not asking Biden to avoid a crisis by planning better so these poor children would not be in this position to begin with!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Let me get this right.....WE NEED TO PAY THEM......because we are trying to CARE FOR THEIR own lives.....that THEY PUT IN JEOPARDY.....let me get this straight......WE NEED TO PAY THEM....for breaking OUR LAW.....for forcing US... TO pay......for THERE ENTIRE LIVES...and their children.....without the LEAST bit of CARE or ATTENTION being paid to our own CITIZENS.
Let me get this straight.....THE WORLD is flooding....flooding......flooding across our borders....we are trying to HELP THEM....even IN the midst of a horrid situation.....and by VIRTUE OF OUR GOODNESS......we need to fill their pockets with money WE EARNED for OUR OWN FAMILIES......??????
OK......AOC.....you.....my dear.....need to go back to kindergarten......where....OBVIOUSLY....you and your very very very very naive and simple mind belongs....!!!!!!!!!!!!
God save us FROM THESE BOLSHEVIKS....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
Boston University should lose its accreditation for giving this moron a degree in economics.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I could only make it through 20 seconds of the video. She is as intelligent as a bag of rocks. My god, how dumb are the people who voted for her - twice!
Our communist governor just renewed face diaper mandates a few days ago. The gop just overrode and ended it yesterday. I’m still trying to figure out how she ever got elected. Illegally I’m guessing . Bribem and democrats have to be furious these republicans in so many different states are treating them like dog crap. The reset can’t happen when states rights are applied. The founding fathers thought well ahead. I know things aren’t pretty but Bribem is met with roadblocks increasingly.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I could only make it through 20 seconds of the video. She is as intelligent as a bag of rocks. My god, how dumb are the people who voted for her - twice!
I saw a car from NEW YORK the other day.....and I actually thot....'go BACK TO YOUR STUPID STATE LADY....we DO NOT WANT....your politics here.....please...turn around and LEAVE.'......its pretty BAD... when... i get triggered... by a license plate from New York....i mean...if i were from that pathetic ....FAILING PLACE.....I'd figure out somehow to get a license for my car...elsewhere.....or just...flat out....MOVE.
we have a winter home in Florida...Gulf coast....when I have to deal with those NY ladies...in line at the store....and they are so....well....FOREVER DEMANDING and NOT NICE....I want to scream....
Once...I had had enuf...actually told the lady to go BACK to her Ridiculous state.....two people started clapping in line......HA....!!!!!....oh...me and my mouth....I'll get her done....!!!!!!!!

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
She’s an idiot, we all know this, but her talking about trump negativities, but letting Biden screw this country blind?
I can’t imagine how she got elected to anything. If things go horribly wrong in the states she’s an instant mark, along with pelosi, nadler, swallows well and the rest.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat