AOC

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Meanwhile, Candace Owens is a savage:

1612410264702.png

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
AOC = ALL OBSESI'VE COMMUNIST, possibly the the GREATEST AMERIC AN SOCIOPATH
25TH AMENDMENT ON THIS DELUDED SLUT....falsely accusing someone of murdering you and sexual assault when she wasnt even there for either of them i bet....goes pretty high in the nutcase category..not fit for free life...deserves to be behind bars....

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
When the separation of the children at the Border is the focus, they never mention it was done to keep the children safe from abuses. Often they are not with their natural parents and bad things are going on. President Obama instituted the safe zones for children's protection during chaotic situations.

Reactions: PAULY

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
25TH AMENDMENT ON THIS DELUDED SLUT....falsely accusing someone of murdering you and sexual assault when she wasnt even there for either of them i bet....goes pretty high in the nutcase category..not fit for free life...deserves to be behind bars....
Very well said. We gotta do something man about these nut jobs😡

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
So AOC claims that the events at the Capitol on the 6th remind her of a past sexual assault in which she was a victim.
Are we to believe then that the past sexual assault consisted of her in a bathroom by herself listening to men's voices in the hallway?
sounds kinky !
Just sayin !

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat