Are all Pianists racists?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
Are all pianists racists? There are more white keys than black keys, yet they play the damn things anyway. I’ll bet neither Stevie Wonder nor his famous black predecessors Scott Joplin, Ray Charles (and I know there are over 100 famous, highly talented AfAm pianists) seemed to care. They just made beautiful music. I know Nora has made a thing about it – but, she’s kind of a limited range pianist.

Yet, they’ve all became rich and never insisted on all black keys, or all other-color keys, even though Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could have played the keyboard with exquisite talent if someone had changed the color of their keyboards without telling them they changed the colors. Were they great because they were B,L,-ack, or B, L, -ind? I’ll bet neither one of them gave the matter a moment’s concern—why are so many black people making such a big thing about what we all should be BLIND about – THE COLOR OF A PERSON’S SKIN!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Are all pianists racists? There are more white keys than black keys, yet they play the damn things anyway. I’ll bet neither Stevie Wonder nor his famous black predecessors Scott Joplin, Ray Charles (and I know there are over 100 famous, highly talented AfAm pianists) seemed to care. They just made beautiful music. I know Nora has made a thing about it – but, she’s kind of a limited range pianist.

Yet, they’ve all became rich and never insisted on all black keys, or all other-color keys, even though Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could have played the keyboard with exquisite talent if someone had changed the color of their keyboards without telling them they changed the colors. Were they great because they were B,L,-ack, or B, L, -ind? I’ll bet neither one of them gave the matter a moment’s concern—why are so many black people making such a big thing about what we all should be BLIND about – THE COLOR OF A PERSON’S SKIN!
Pretty Neat and Humorous Analogy there with the Piano Keys and I'm sure that they might just be on the "Get Rid of List" somewhere and Also the Analogy of the Black Artist! I Can say, that Much, but not All, of what We have seen Race Wise over the Years is an Example of what Happens when Evil Keeps stirring the Pot. When I was a kid I Remember playing with kids of a different race and just knew that they had a different color skin than I did and that was it, we just wanted to Win the Game! The Children sang a song in Church Every Sunday, " Jesus Loves the Little Children, ALL the Children of the World, Red and Yellow, Black and White, they Are Precious In His Sight, Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World ". No one, that I Knew Ever Thought of Changing the Order of the Children's Color in the Song! It's Amazing that this Song Has Survived the Attack and Hopefully Never Goes Under the Evil Gun, Right? The Evil that Continues to Stir the Pot Aren't Godly People and they Exists Only to Cause Division. When God Looks at Us He Doesn't See Color, He See's the Soul of the Person. Sadly, Most All Races and Cultures Have Fallen Victim of Believing Satan's Lies and Sadly These Arguments May not Change until Jesus returns!

Reactions: Gr82BinUSA

UnityBadge

Mar 3, 2021

This is great. You've accepted my "Everything is Racist and Problematic Challenge" without realizing it. However, there is a missing element to your argument. You must now give this form of racism a scholarly-sounding name.

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat