Are Americans a tad slow to catch on

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021

1643086602698.png

1640733263843.png

Attachments

• 1643086522121.png
    1643086522121.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1640774988871.png

I am the messenger from a land far away.

The amount of treason and how far it goes back is indescribable. The more I look the more I find, and I continue to find, even when I am not looking. This is one of the greatest, most evil and criminally treasonous events in world history. It is over many years even way before the first inauguration Biden was supposed to be in. At first I thought it was just back to the 2013, but the more I researched the stranger it all was. Why were the evil cabal so interested in Biden, and producing so many Biden doubles, over such a prolonged period?

Biden was an old fossil even when they started, so of all people why pick him? He was apparently short of money and professed to be the poorest man in the senate. May have had some thing to do with it. But why would the evil cabal spend billions of dollars on producing many imposters, with major surgical alterations and Tattoo work, on many dozens of imposters. If I mentioned how many imposter there were, no one would believe me.

Cost could be easily into the billions of dollars, when it’s been an on going business, producing imposters for so many years. Surgical costs, training them to talk and walk like Biden, and use all the Biden mannerisms and idioms of speech. All have to be housed, and mostly hidden away till required. Just to pay dozens and dozens of actors is one expense. Paying them all enough to keep their mouths shut, takes the payment expense into a whole new league.

Next thing is every single person around these charlatans, must know they keep swapping them in and out of the action. That means all the Senate and Congress must all know he is not Biden, and that there are dozens and dozens of Imposters. All the security details must also know, and probably many hundreds of other people. My guess is many must be being paid well, to keep their mouths shut. People like C-Span and all mainstream media must also be well aware of the entire situation with the many imposters. Well I have news for all these people. They are all up for treason. Even if you knew about it and said nothing , you are still up for treason.

I see people who say Joe has got to go. Well after the evil criminally treasonous demo rats and obummer, have spent billions to pull this off. Would they be willing to let all the imposter Joe’s go? I don’t think so.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I am the only one on this board with the slightest idea of whats happening with all the Biden imposters. American men will barely ever even comment. And now Bannon has wiped me off and made my blog on imposters disappear it seems and not open for added info or comments. I wonder why that is?

1640776629101.png

6-7 thousand views and 26 pages of rock solid information on the greatest most evil and criminally treasonous event in world history. A billion dollar exsercise with dozens and dozens of treasonous bastards involved and Bannon sweeps it under the table? Not a single American seemed to have the slightest clue about, and its all swept under the table by Bannon. WHY I MAY ASK?

1640776949938.png

Last edited:

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Four Youtube videos one after the other and four separate imposters. Today all you see are imposters. By the dozens.

1640820527201.png

Myriad of imposters. Hardly have to prove my point any more, as a number of people are now putting out stuff like this video, exposing all the dozens of imposters. In this case however only from 2009 I think. Its a bit long and boring, so I may shorten it right down.

This video below is put out by Yahoo. And I would surmise they may have seen the writing on the wall, and have decided to get in early, before the dam bursts, on the Biden imposters. by the dozens, because in this video, they take their time, but in reality they lay out the proof of many many imposters. They don't say that, but they are sure getting the message across, much like I have been trying to do for one and half years.

This by the way, above, is Mooncrator Joe, The Imposter who gave the inauguration speech while Arthur Barton sat this one out.

Biden Imposter 2021 Inauguration https://youtu.be/91E8aHRM0to

Last edited:
Reactions: JournalReport505

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A FAR AWAY LAND.

EVERY WHERE I LOOK IN AMERICA I FIND EVIL CRIMINALITY. ALL OF WHICH TENDS TO MAKE AMERICA, THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD. BECAUSE THEY MAKE SO MANY F*CK UPS, WHICH ARE SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS, LIKE 9/11. HOW CAN AMERICANS BE SO BLOODY BLIND. EVEN BLIND FREDDY COULD SPOT ALL THESE THINGS, QUITE EASILY, BUT AMERICANS ...NOT SO MUCH.

1640842178303.png

BETCHA ALL MOST NOT A SINGLE AMERICAN HAS SEEN THIS PARTICULAR PHOTO.

1640842959795.png

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I am the only one on this board with the slightest idea of whats happening with all the Biden imposters. American men will barely ever even comment. And now Bannon has wiped me off and made my blog on imposters disappear it seems and not open for added info or comments. I wonder why that is?

View attachment 12682
6-7 thousand views and 26 pages of rock solid information on the greatest most evil and criminally treasonous event in world history. A billion dollar exsercise with dozens and dozens of treasonous bastards involved and Bannon sweeps it under the table? Not a single American seemed to have the slightest clue about, and its all swept under the table by Bannon. WHY I MAY ASK?

View attachment 12683
BIDEN - 2010  TO  2019 - REAL JOE    OR    ACTOR -  SEE DIFFERENT PHOTOS -  2 - JPEG.jpg

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
If you are unable to recognise at least half a dozen, or even a dozen of these. You may well be the American problem.

1641020006999.png

ITS TOTALLY LUDICROUS TO THINK ANY OF THESE DOZENS OF IMPOSTERS COULD POSSIBLY BE BIDEN. THIS GUY IN OVAL OFFICE OR MAKE BELIEVE OVAL OFFICE I SHOULD SAY,

1641024375347.png

DO CHECK OUT THE C-SPAN VIDEO. TAKE 5 MINUTES TO PROVE THE FRAUD FOR YOURSELF. NO BIDEN EVER INAUGURATED.
1641024278487.png

1641024696325.png

1641024613143.png

WILL ANY AMERICAN WAKE UP, OR ARE THEY ALL GOING TO LEAVE IT TILL ITS ALL TO BLOODY LATE?

Last edited:

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
AMERICANS THIS WAS BIDEN 14 YEARS AGO. IS THERE A SINGLE AMERICAN, WHO COULD HONESTLY SAY, THEY WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR THIS MAN, 13 YEARS OLDER THAN HE IS HERE?

1641061458844.png

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THERE ARE DOZENS AND DOZENS OF IMPOSTERS. NO BIDEN HAS BEEN INAUGURATED EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Just about guarantee if you check the C-SPAN videos of 2021 you will find dozens of imposters as in Youtube, you will not find one real Biden today unless its an old shot of Biden. AND THIS ISN'T ONE OF THOSE!

1641089225616.png

1641094484150.png

1641095785972.png

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 12681

I am the messenger from a land far away.

The amount of treason and how far it goes back is indescribable. The more I look the more I find, and I continue to find, even when I am not looking. This is one of the greatest, most evil and criminally treasonous events in world history. It is over many years even way before the first inauguration Biden was supposed to be in. At first I thought it was just back to the 2013, but the more I researched the stranger it all was. Why were the evil cabal so interested in Biden, and producing so many Biden doubles, over such a prolonged period?

Biden was an old fossil even when they started, so of all people why pick him? He was apparently short of money and professed to be the poorest man in the senate. May have had some thing to do with it. But why would the evil cabal spend billions of dollars on producing many imposters, with major surgical alterations and Tattoo work, on many dozens of imposters. If I mentioned how many imposter there were, no one would believe me.

Cost could be easily into the billions of dollars, when it’s been an on going business, producing imposters for so many years. Surgical costs, training them to talk and walk like Biden, and use all the Biden mannerisms and idioms of speech. All have to be housed, and mostly hidden away till required. Just to pay dozens and dozens of actors is one expense. Paying them all enough to keep their mouths shut, takes the payment expense into a whole new league.

Next thing is every single person around these charlatans, must know they keep swapping them in and out of the action. That means all the Senate and Congress must all know he is not Biden, and that there are dozens and dozens of Imposters. All the security details must also know, and probably many hundreds of other people. My guess is many must be being paid well, to keep their mouths shut. People like C-Span and all mainstream media must also be well aware of the entire situation with the many imposters. Well I have news for all these people. They are all up for treason. Even if you knew about it and said nothing , you are still up for treason.

I see people who say Joe has got to go. Well after the evil criminally treasonous demo rats and obummer, have spent billions to pull this off. Would they be willing to let all the imposter Joe’s go? I don’t think so.
I would say the illegitimate British Royals are a bigger issue

Last edited:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat