Are many politicians as guilt as Cuomo and Pence for chase young stuff?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I don't see a lot of politicians calling out Cuomo for setting up young girls and Pence for young boys. I can only assume it's because they are doing the same thing. It's no wonder why many politicians want us to pull away from God, saluting the flag, Merry Christmas, accepting males invading female sports, accepting Voter Fraud as normal, etc etc.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I don't see a lot of politicians calling out Cuomo for setting up young girls and Pence for young boys. I can only assume it's because they are doing the same thing. It's no wonder why many politicians want us to pull away from God, saluting the flag, Merry Christmas, accepting males invading female sports, accepting Voter Fraud as normal, etc etc.
You are Right and We can Expect to See More of this Type of, let's say Coming Out Exposure!

Reactions: Lajo

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat