Are rolling blackouts part of the plan to subjugate middle America?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 11, 2021
Most of the country is in a deep freeze with temperatures well below zero. All over the place people are experiences rolling blackouts where power has gone out for hours or days at a time during bitterly, dangerously cold weather. There are areas around Austin, TX (for example) who have been without power for 5 days now. Yesterday, I received a blanket statement from our local power company that threatened "forced outages" if people didn't lower their thermostats or disconnect their water heaters. Think about that.... The power company is threatening to purposefully shut off power to families, elderly, etc...if they don't deny themselves access to hot water in their homes during times when the temperature is below zero. I've been wondering why.... Our country has been through decades of cold snaps much worse than this so what has changed that our power grid suddenly can't handle it? I've heard some people say "well, we are a more power hungry generation with all our electronics these days..." or "the population is bigger now than it was 30 years ago." But these feeble attempts still don't add up to me. You might be able to make that kind of a justification if you compared 2021 to 1950, but not comparing 2021 to, say, 2015 or 2018. So why now?

I spent the first 15 years of my career working in the utility industry as an engineer. I also spent the past decade working closely with FEMA and regional emergency management for disaster preparedness & resiliency. Mostly in preparation for EMPs or black sky events....but occasionally preparation for things like earthquakes or other weather events. I understand the vulnerabilities our critical infrastructure faces whether its the electrical grid, water, communications, agriculture, healthcare, whatever... Something. Doesn't. Add. Up. I started digging for an explanation that would make sense. I reached out to a close friend of mine who is a NERC compliance engineer. I asked his opinion on the rolling blackouts. His response was that it is a combination of factors including:

* Wind Farm turbines froze up due to weather/cold
* Solar is not efficient for mass power storage during winter months
* Hydro power plants froze up due to weather/cold
* Natural gas companies are struggling with demand. Since Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline (and other pipelines), the gas companies are nearly tapped out. They are now relying heavily on electric generators as back-up which is putting additional demands on the power grid.
* Coal power plants were massively shuttered during the Obama administration and never really recovered.
* Electrical grid - Texas is largely on its own system and not interconnected to the rest of the country. With other backup systems going down, they can't meet demand. As for the rest of the country, they ARE interconnected. Power plants in the south are struggling because they are basically carrying the weight of the entire system on their infrastructure, which it was not designed to do, as they shift power to the northern states to keep them from going offline.

So part of me wonders if particular people KNEW what they were doing by tripping a series of dominoes in shutting down the Keystone pipeline. It has far bigger ripple effect than people realize....especially if people die because they cannot heat their homes or run electricity. Basically, power consumption was distributed across multiple systems & networks in the past. Most of those have been effectively neutralized by this storm/cold and/or politicians which is what is putting us in this position.

I'm not saying that the Globalists KNEW this would be the outcome...maybe they did, maybe they didn't....but it wouldn't take a genius to figure out ways they could purposefully manipulate this outcome in the future once they see the results.

flashwilcox

Feb 10, 2021
Oklahoma
I was wondering that my self here i Oklahoma.
We have never had rolling blackouts before, sure tree damage or someone driving over a power pole but never this.
We use more power during the hot summer for AC than now.

Crazy s***

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
This is all part of their communist plan. To control your heat, electricity etc. It is part of their plan. They are willingly trying to kill off people, freeze to death for example. I believe it is another way to see how much people are willing to put up with and if they don’t fight back they know they can get away with it then try their next thing And next thing until they see okay people won’t tolerate this let’s pull back a bit until we can brainwash them some more. They have done this for a long time. Need to implement communism slowly, but they are going faster now because people have dealt with slow communism for over a decade now. They have less than 9 years to implement their plans. Maybe shorter, if they changed it.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Most of the country is in a deep freeze with temperatures well below zero. All over the place people are experiences rolling blackouts where power has gone out for hours or days at a time during bitterly, dangerously cold weather. There are areas around Austin, TX (for example) who have been without power for 5 days now. Yesterday, I received a blanket statement from our local power company that threatened "forced outages" if people didn't lower their thermostats or disconnect their water heaters. Think about that.... The power company is threatening to purposefully shut off power to families, elderly, etc...if they don't deny themselves access to hot water in their homes during times when the temperature is below zero. I've been wondering why.... Our country has been through decades of cold snaps much worse than this so what has changed that our power grid suddenly can't handle it? I've heard some people say "well, we are a more power hungry generation with all our electronics these days..." or "the population is bigger now than it was 30 years ago." But these feeble attempts still don't add up to me. You might be able to make that kind of a justification if you compared 2021 to 1950, but not comparing 2021 to, say, 2015 or 2018. So why now?

I spent the first 15 years of my career working in the utility industry as an engineer. I also spent the past decade working closely with FEMA and regional emergency management for disaster preparedness & resiliency. Mostly in preparation for EMPs or black sky events....but occasionally preparation for things like earthquakes or other weather events. I understand the vulnerabilities our critical infrastructure faces whether its the electrical grid, water, communications, agriculture, healthcare, whatever... Something. Doesn't. Add. Up. I started digging for an explanation that would make sense. I reached out to a close friend of mine who is a NERC compliance engineer. I asked his opinion on the rolling blackouts. His response was that it is a combination of factors including:

* Wind Farm turbines froze up due to weather/cold
* Solar is not efficient for mass power storage during winter months
* Hydro power plants froze up due to weather/cold
* Natural gas companies are struggling with demand. Since Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline (and other pipelines), the gas companies are nearly tapped out. They are now relying heavily on electric generators as back-up which is putting additional demands on the power grid.
* Coal power plants were massively shuttered during the Obama administration and never really recovered.
* Electrical grid - Texas is largely on its own system and not interconnected to the rest of the country. With other backup systems going down, they can't meet demand. As for the rest of the country, they ARE interconnected. Power plants in the south are struggling because they are basically carrying the weight of the entire system on their infrastructure, which it was not designed to do, as they shift power to the northern states to keep them from going offline.

So part of me wonders if particular people KNEW what they were doing by tripping a series of dominoes in shutting down the Keystone pipeline. It has far bigger ripple effect than people realize....especially if people die because they cannot heat their homes or run electricity. Basically, power consumption was distributed across multiple systems & networks in the past. Most of those have been effectively neutralized by this storm/cold and/or politicians which is what is putting us in this position.

I'm not saying that the Globalists KNEW this would be the outcome...maybe they did, maybe they didn't....but it wouldn't take a genius to figure out ways they could purposefully manipulate this outcome in the future once they see the results.
NO DOUBT "they" ROLL-PLAYED this all out in ANY NUMBER OF WAYS.... all with the end-game OF KEEPING AMERICANS begging for GOVT, INTERVENTION... what a catastrophe ... If Pres. Trump were STILL IN COMMAND... this would have been dealt with in a heart-beat!!! Now, heartbeats are faint as folks freeze in the Midwest and TEXAS...omg

Feb 5, 2021
IMG_0229.heic

Talk about,Right in your face...SanBernardino City has all these new 100,000+SF TILT UPS with a [STAR IN A CONCRETE CIRCLE]@ all their walls & buildings .All the powers to be just need a bucket of YELLOW &RED PAINT,There it will be right in our faces,Over night The [CCP] CHINESE COMMI PARTY...And yes this is the city that had the fake shooting... WWG1WGA...

KNIGHTSTEMPLAR...

SLEEPERCELL...O yes this picture was taken @ AMAZON WARE HOUSE...
595B0D07-3B6C-4A2B-B94B-6E5596A02FE5.jpeg

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat