Are we really going this route? must we repeat our past?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
im not Lieing when i say with 100% of my heart, "that im scared to death of whats coming for me and my family, because we all know there is more evil to come. if the globalist want to destroy america their probley worried about all us with guns.so its going to take something big to give the goverment under biden any little excuse to take our second amendent false flags and the like., honestly i believe the lord God wanted us to know the truth about all thats really going on and im not talking about lies and conspiracys because i believe in telling the truth, as a christian its wrong exspecially to cause discord amongst the people. theres seven sins that god hates and 6 are an abomination to him. im sure on that list the evil dems are doing most of them .without a dought these are evil times we are living in. just like all the other times in history that we know of, that weve learmed about in schools before they changed the narrative to incourage things never ended well.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
OK, I've heard of a planned Famine in our future.
These issues and others, along with this site, are distractions for the most part to take us away from ourselves.
Having a 'center' no matter the source, when righteous or at least makes sense to you, or pure of heart or justly derived in service to others, serves as the bedrock of self and family and society.

The issues we read about, from all around all, have some TRUTH to them, and please do not dismiss anything without a moment of reflection and a pause to consider past yourself, to understand your fellow man/woman/human/person/etc., for there may be something you've not considered before. Then, and only then, you may do as you please to agree or not, to applaud or not, to dismiss or not............to love or not ...

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Not really sure how people think there won’t be some type of famine when everything has been CLOSED for over a year. Factories shut down, animals killed, milk thrown out, loss of jobs, no food being produced or minimal food. Either there will be no food or the prices will be so high most won’t even be able to afford anything but a loaf of bread. Your weekly shopping of 100 bucks a week on groceries would skyrocket to say 500. Just look at Venezuela. Just open your eyes it is already happening. Lines upon lines of people trying to get free food. And all anyone can talk about is trump trump trump. Gosh I guess these retired people are well f***ing off, while everyone else who isn’t of their age are struggling.

Feb 12, 2021
Not really sure how people think there won’t be some type of famine when everything has been CLOSED for over a year. Factories shut down, animals killed, milk thrown out, loss of jobs, no food being produced or minimal food. Either there will be no food or the prices will be so high most won’t even be able to afford anything but a loaf of bread. Your weekly shopping of 100 bucks a week on groceries would skyrocket to say 500. Just look at Venezuela. Just open your eyes it is already happening. Lines upon lines of people trying to get free food. And all anyone can talk about is trump trump trump. Gosh I guess these retired people are well f***ing off, while everyone else who isn’t of their age are struggling.
There won’t be famine in the US, but prices have been climbing. Food prices have escalated since last year. Look at the Treasury bills and see that rates are increasing. Oil is above $60 a barrel and Wall Street is investing in oil and other commodities. So, expect inflation, but not famine here is the US.

Also, leave the older generation alone. The haven’t gotten a good returns on CD’s or bonds in fifteen years. They are financing the rise in the market. The people who fought WWll and Vietnam and were the victims of Covid deserve your respect not your scorn.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat