Are you fighting for the truth like a Lindell or like a Lindsey

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Lindell has put everything on the line and as in the Bible he has given his all and I believe will be rewarded 10 fold. On the other hand Lindsey has kissed Joe's ring to keep his job in silent shame. This is a choice we have to make. Are we willing to be mocked for demand the truth or will we roll over and teach our kids that holding up a white flag is ok when the fight is too hard. Election Fraud is now a world concern and the world wants to know the truth. Lindsey is an after the fact fighter and that will never get you to the truth. President TRUMP with aLandSlide Win gave Lindsey what he needed to have his moment to put up the American flag but choose a white flag because it was easier. Thank God for the Lindells of the world.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Lindell has put everything on the line and as in the Bible he has given his all and I believe will be rewarded 10 fold. On the other hand Lindsey has kissed Joe's ring to keep his job in silent shame. This is a choice we have to make. Are we willing to be mocked for demand the truth or will we roll over and teach our kids that holding up a white flag is ok when the fight is too hard. Election Fraud is now a world concern and the world wants to know the truth. Lindsey is an after the fact fighter and that will never get you to the truth. President TRUMP with aLandSlide Win gave Lindsey what he needed to have his moment to put up the American flag but choose a white flag because it was easier. Thank God for the Lindells of the world.

View attachment 3137
Yes Indeed! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reactions: RMT
Feb 28, 2021

View attachment 3137
So important to fight back and or support the fighters. I bought 5 of Lindells books, 2 my pillows and just bought moccasins. It takes money to do what he is doing. Let's support his actions by supporting his company

Reactions: Lajo and Dip Stick

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Mike Lindell is hinting that he is starting a new high tech Twitter + YouTube website that will voice those who have been censored. Mike Lindell has over 140,000,000 views on his site Lindelltv.com and add President TRUMP to his Lindell twitter Mike should be well on the road to a multi billion dollar business. His timing could not be better. God is walking with Mike and God is unstoppable. Cancel culture - censorship - Russian Hoax - Election Fraud etc are in for a fight like they have never had to face with CNN - Fox - Twitter - Youtube etc. The scales have been tipped long enough and Mike might will be one of many who will put courage back into the souls of MAGA.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat