Ariz. likely to become sanctuary state for gun rights

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
The fact that we have to have states....STAND UP....and say.....'come to our state...you will be... SAFE FROM THE federal government...seizing your guns'......MEANS.....we are on that VERY EDGE OF...a nation.....FALLING into....the dark abyss.... of LOSING OUR FREEDOMS....and I mean.....LOSING OUR FREEDOMS....and TO THINK....this is...ALL....ALL....ALL...ALL...ALL..happening....because...of MASSIVE FRAUD...and cheating....and...even...more agressious......the institutions in this REPUBLIC...that were set up to be a SAFEGUARD....yet...FAIL...to safeguard......ANY ANY ANY FRAUD AND cheating....well.....it makes my head spin so fast....and my HEART SINK....SO DEEP....that....I just DO NOT KNOW......what to say......and THATS a biggie for me.....because there are always words....bubbling around this noggin'.
I am at a loss.
and.......MY HEART IS SHAKEN....AND SHATTERED IN A MILLION tiny pieces.
what this looks like......and FEELS LIKE.......is that......we are LOSING OUR REPUBLIC.....we are LOSING OUR REPUBLIC.
I think....perhaps.....I might need to stop writing today......I've got such a SOUR outlook....and I just cant seem to BELIEVE.......like Good ole STEVE O BANNON....that AMERICA...ultimately GETS IT RIGHT..... !!!!!
help...STEVE....i need a jolt of your coffee......and your enthusiasm.....because....mine is waning today....!!!!!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The fact that we have to have states....STAND UP....and say.....'come to our state...you will be... SAFE FROM THE federal government...seizing your guns'......MEANS.....we are on that VERY EDGE OF...a nation.....FALLING into....the dark abyss.... of LOSING OUR FREEDOMS....and I mean.....LOSING OUR FREEDOMS....and TO THINK....this is...ALL....ALL....ALL...ALL...ALL..happening....because...of MASSIVE FRAUD...and cheating....and...even...more agressious......the institutions in this REPUBLIC...that were set up to be a SAFEGUARD....yet...FAIL...to safeguard......ANY ANY ANY FRAUD AND cheating....well.....it makes my head spin so fast....and my HEART SINK....SO DEEP....that....I just DO NOT KNOW......what to say......and THATS a biggie for me.....because there are always words....bubbling around this noggin'.
I am at a loss.
and.......MY HEART IS SHAKEN....AND SHATTERED IN A MILLION tiny pieces.
what this looks like......and FEELS LIKE.......is that......we are LOSING OUR REPUBLIC.....we are LOSING OUR REPUBLIC.
I think....perhaps.....I might need to stop writing today......I've got such a SOUR outlook....and I just cant seem to BELIEVE.......like Good ole STEVE O BANNON....that AMERICA...ultimately GETS IT RIGHT..... !!!!!
help...STEVE....i need a jolt of your coffee......and your enthusiasm.....because....mine is waning today....!!!!!
FlamingREDpatriot ....keep the faith....we all have "bad days"....KEEP THE FIGHT GOING....AND KEEP ON POSTING....we love your comments and opinions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat