ARIZONA AUDIT

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
If We Still Have A Military it Should Take over the Arizona Audit Now
It’s sounding like the control of the machines in Arizona was contracted out to dominion possibly. Apparently it was contracted out to someone which election laws don’t allow. They just as well nullify Arizona election results and do over and I believe we’ve not heard the worst of things yet that are being discovered.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
It’s sounding like the control of the machines in Arizona was contracted out to dominion possibly. Apparently it was contracted out to someone which election laws don’t allow. They just as well nullify Arizona election results and do over and I believe we’ve not heard the worst of things yet that are being discovered.
I Believe that You Are Right.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
They may need the military once the audit is completed. Don't think for a second that those behind this are not going to tell they Dem Pelosis to fight this with more Russia Hoax type evidence. They will drag this out for a few years so that they can put in place all of their spending that will take Trump 20 years to undo. If they are willing to go this length to get rid of Trump they will stop at nothing. The game is not to win but to play the clock game. Lets hope law enforcement and the military have the backbone to do their job when the time comes.

TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
They may need the military once the audit is completed. Don't think for a second that those behind this are not going to tell they Dem Pelosis to fight this with more Russia Hoax type evidence. They will drag this out for a few years so that they can put in place all of their spending that will take Trump 20 years to undo. If they are willing to go this length to get rid of Trump they will stop at nothing. The game is not to win but to play the clock game. Lets hope law enforcement and the military have the backbone to do their job when the time comes.

View attachment 4816
Getting rid of machines is the only way to fix this, the Democrats will fight this out for four years if need be, so we need to pull their legs out from under them with machines. We also need a patriot election channel and eliminate mainstream media out of electioons.

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
One statistic that I have been watching is the growing percentage of people who think significant fraud played a role in the election. In December 2020, 40ish percent thought there was fraud. That number is 50% now. Importantly, we are now hearing from treasonous cowards like Schiff that general cyber espionage by China is a serious problem. Schiff is trying to lay the groundwork for plausible deniability. I'm not sure how high the percentage of election skeptics needs to go to destroy the legitimacy of this President and the Democrat Party. My gut tells me that any intervention by the Justice Department, or Democrat operatives crosses the Rubicon

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat