Ashley Biden Disturbing Memories of Creepy, Handsy Father Joe Biden. Where was Mother Jill Biden?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 15, 2021
Apparently, Ashley Biden is in the news again. Her Daddy was definitely inappropriate to her! He's basically ruined her life!

Screenshot_2021-01-27 Ashley Biden Disturbing Memories of Creepy, Handsy Father Joe Biden Wher...png

When Hunter's Laptop from Hell burned up the headlines last week, chock full of images and videos of pedophilia including with a close family members (niece), all I could think was, "Pedophilia and maybe incest run rampant in this horrible family. Like father, like son????".

My next thought was, "Oh sh*t. What about Biden's daughter? Was she also a victim?".

I hoped I was wrong, but it seemed unrealistic to expect Ashley Biden to be spared in private the creepy, handsy inappropriate behavior Creepy Uncle Joe blatantly displays in public.

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.co...-father-joe-biden-where-was-mother-jill-biden

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I heard about this awhile ago. It is sickening. The father abuses his kids, his kids abuse other children and their nieces etc and the cycle continues. A very sad situation. I know many who are sexually abused as children when they grow up tend to do the same, which 😩 bad world.

The mother didn’t care. She was buying materialistic bs. They are all satanic. Disgusting creatures.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat