Attack on Women’s Sports Continues As NFL Team Ditches Cheerleaders for Gender Inclusive Dancers

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Lmao I am sorry but I can just imagine all the guys who like gawking over these chicks basically naked and now they’re going to be like umm... sorry little dude not today.

The attack on female sports teams is continuing with the Washington Football Team, formerly known as the Redskins, replacing cheerleaders with a gender inclusive dance team.​

The team will also be called the “Washington Football Team” through 2021.

Former Laker Girl manager Petra Pope told the Associated Press, “I’ve been asked to create a more modern entertainment team that is inclusive and diverse. We just want to follow that mode of being more modern and a more modern franchise. Change is difficult, but I do feel that the fans will love what we bring to the table.”

“My focus is really just reinventing this team,” she added. “My goal is to create this team, reinvent this team and make it more modern.”

Women and girl’s sports have been under attack recently, with the Equality Act being the most blatant move to destroy female only spaces.

Under the act, biological men and boys will be able to compete with biological girls as long as they identify as female. Of course, there are different strengths and weaknesses between the two sexes, and many are concerned that this move will be the end of females being able to excel in sports.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I just do not care about naked cheerleaders. I do care about girls' athletics. Guys have been on cheerleader squads for a while. I do not consider cheerleaders athletes. I played basketball. I did not stand on sidelines and cheer. Our A team cheerleaders cheered the boys' games. Our B team cheerleaders cheered our games.. Then my team blew thru regional and on to State Tourney. The A team cheerleaders then decided they would go with us. So did most of our town. And they all had to work the next day. Walking on that state tournament court with half our little town there was thrilling.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I just do not care about naked cheerleaders. I do care about girls' athletics. Guys have been on cheerleader squads for a while. I do not consider cheerleaders athletes. I played basketball. I did not stand on sidelines and cheer. Our A team cheerleaders cheered the boys' games. Our B team cheerleaders cheered our games.. Then my team blew thru regional and on to State Tourney. The A team cheerleaders then decided they would go with us. So did most of our town. And they all had to work the next day. Walking on that state tournament court with half our little town there was thrilling.
I'm having a hard time envisioning "TRAN-cheerleaders" ...but then again, "story hour" for pre-schoolers in CALIF literally got DRAGGED by drags and it was a nightmare.... The radicals will be the end of ALL SPORTS FEMALE....and then folks will wonder why the USA no longer will be winning ANYMORE GOLD MEDALS at the Olympics...sheesh.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat