Attention Patriots Please Watch this Video

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

March 30, 2021
Watch Now

Victory

Is a nonprofit, free-to-air television network made possible by
Kenneth Copeland Ministries
https://www.govictory.com/episode/flashpoint-3/© 1997 - 2021 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
This video interviews informed patriots among one of them is attorney Vernadette Broyles. She speaks on how the removal of the filibuster will impact her case in Georgia ,the rape of a 5 yr old little girl !!! The little girl was raped in her elementary school by a boy that was allowed to go into the girls bathroom!!! There is a special plea to pastors and reverends that I pray they hear and respond to!!!🙏🏼

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This story just exemplifies the EVIL INTENT and EVIL HEART that flows from this illegitimate ........white house. (not in capital letters when EVIL LIVES THERE).
It makes me very very very suspect....that BIDEN.....as evidenced by the MESS of his family...and ALL THE VIDEOS online....that show how Biden just LOVES TO cuddle...really very very inappropriately around little children.... GIRLS.....all that to say....the LACK OF PROTECTION THAT this man exhibits to INNOCENT CHILDREN.....makes me very very very suspect that his peccadilloes are....OUT OF PLACE....and.....PERHAPS.....tend to BEND towards the sexually SICK.
...HUNTERs laptop NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED.....every last picture......text and....email...
WHERE THERE IS SMOKE......THERE IS....ALWAYS....FIRE...... and I think......BIDEN is on FIRE.....

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Your welcome 🙂thank you for watching!!! I wish everyone would watch it... they touched on a lot of important issues. I like Flashpoint too👍🏻
Right, Everyone Needs to Watch These Programs If They TRULY Care About the Future of America! I Just Finished Watching Mike Lindell's Latest Video (Scientific Proof) Released and It Needs to Be Sent Quickly, to Everyone Possible!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 God Bless

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat