AUDIO TAPE CALL == PATRICK BYRNE CALLING LAWYER LIN WOOD == DOES GENERAL FLYNN AND SYDNEY POWELL == CAN WE TRUST THEM ON 2020 ELECTION INVESTIGATION

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
AUDIO TAPE CALL == PATRICK BYRNE CALLING LAWYER LIN WOOD == DOES GENERAL FLYNN AND SYDNEY POWELL == CAN WE TRUST THEM ON 2020 ELECTION INVESTIGATION =======================================

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisdgraham22

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
this is deep s*** - i am now convinced NO MORE DONATING to either party -
we do need a AMERICA 1st the 3rd party----- F- the GOP blue F-the Democrats red
America 1st the Red White & Blue party
Trump & America
during his well served time - plagued from the beginning by grifters
proved America can still lead the world - we just need a non-corrupt Government
Sydney Powell being owed fees taking from the donations raised - need investigating how much profits was she entitled for deceiving +80 million people - no wonders Rudi distanced himself from her investigating
i end my rant with WHOs PLAYING WHO
all these donations for investigating the 2020 fraud needs their own audits on behalf of the people

Last edited:

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
AUDIO TAPE CALL == PATRICK BYRNE CALLING LAWYER LIN WOOD == DOES GENERAL FLYNN AND SYDNEY POWELL == CAN WE TRUST THEM ON 2020 ELECTION INVESTIGATION =======================================
1638083627892.png

Reactions: WHITEFRANK
Dec 26, 2020
Bloody interesting. I wonder who leaked or
otherwise decided to publish this. Wood?
Byrne? Both of them by their mutual consent?
The FBI?

I do trust Lin Wood, based on hearing him
talk at great length, here and in an interview
with Stew Peters.

Some swamp creature easily got to Kyle,
being that he's an 18 year old kid. He can't
help but be naive. That he was persuaded
to say this suggests the well known swamp
motive to discredit Kyle Rittenhouse. Wood
is careful not to malign Kyle's character.

Patrick Byrne I have always mistrusted. I
have read plenty of his writings. He is prone
to heavily, irresponsibly embellish stories
that purport to be factual. Byrne runs a
site called Deep Capture which he writes
mostly himself, at great length, and you
read some of it and see what I mean by
embellishment.

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 11897

You people STILL haven't caught up yet........TRUMP KNEW EVERYTHING. Wakey Wakey people. Things are about to get much much worse. In my opinion Trump was put in office for a "Controlled burn". Still remains to be seen who(m) is getting burned. Lies upon Lies upon Lies. #NoMoreSecrets

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
There are two things that i believe without a doubt. 1) Trust God only. 2) Patrick Byrne and Lin are both sharp cookies, but those are the easiest to control. Many will fall in the end.

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
This infighting seems likely to derail the entire effort to fix the 2020 election fiasco.
In my opinion what we are seeing is being controlled for a reason. Literally we need to QUESTION EVERYTHING. My representative Cathy McMorris Rogers has refused to address my concerns about Ray Epps and/or which media we should be watching to get our information. Hopefully she takes more than 5 minutes to respond, if ever. Our elected officials can't even be counted on any more. I keep saying it, but it's starting to look like my country starts and stops at my property lines.

Reactions: tj3250

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
That and the lack of focus on removing all
computers from the election process in
favor of hand counting paper ballots.
Of course not, "they" don't want to fix the problem and they know it would. Just like how implementing E-VERIFY would keep all illegal immigrants from coming to America. WE know how to fix this country but people like EVERGREEN aren't allowing it. If I thought this was going to be going on for years, I would start forming a coalition of concerned citizens from my state. A group of very intelligent MAGA citizens and simply take them all out at once here. It would be very easy to overthrow our state government. If I have thought out the process then so has someone else. However, at the rate that this administration is going, we won't have two years before the proverbial poo hits the fan.

Reactions: tj3250

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat