AZ Audit Report Says Election Shouldn’t Be Certified

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
arizona no decert.jpg

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I, for one, will write my governor and state representative asking for us to officially decertify our election, refuse to acknowledge the current Federal government as a legitimate authority, and expel Federal agents at the border, and install our National Guard and Rangers at all border checkpoints. Ducey is an idiot. In my opinion, we are officially in a state of federal anarchy. The states better start delegitimizing this government and reinstall The President quick. This situation is disintegrating at an alarming rate.

Reactions: Scott E Robinson

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
It is all going to court. It wb 2 to 3 yrs in the duration. Legislatures need to pass a decertification procedure in every state. Some will oppose this but it is needed. More fraud wb uncovered. It has always been there. About 14 yrs ago, a old fellow in my regular cafe would tell me about voting 30 times on election day in 1940's KC Prendergast days. He was paid to do this. He and his pals would drive around, vote all day, drink, got paid substantially for it.

Reactions: rwb-tex

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
It is all going to court. It wb 2 to 3 yrs in the duration. Legislatures need to pass a decertification procedure in every state. Some will oppose this but it is needed. More fraud wb uncovered. It has always been there. About 14 yrs ago, a old fellow in my regular cafe would tell me about voting 30 times on election day in 1940's KC Prendergast days. He was paid to do this. He and his pals would drive around, vote all day, drink, got paid substantially for it.
I agree. This is a long drawn out fight.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
The Patriot Party of Arizona sat down last week to react & discuss the current state of our country & how patriots need to respond to Joe Biden's "6 Prong Approach" to implement medical tyranny. To learn more about how the Patriot Party of Arizona is fighting to resist tyranny & restore constitutional conservatism check out StopTheRinos.com

Featured in this video:

Steve Daniels - President of the Patriot Party of Arizona
Maggie VandenBerghe - filmmaker & activist
Daniel McCarthy - former US Senate Candidate, businessman & supporter of the Patriot Party of AZ