AZ Finally Confirms Major Fraud Discovered

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

This was just one of the many frauds discovered and it will take weeks to compile the report on everything they discovered.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
OMG!! Finally some of the corruption is starting to be revealed. My sister kept saying patience. But things are going so slow while the Biden administration is moving so fast to destroy this country. They are not going by the law because the law doesn't pertain to them and they've had years or planning to do this. They planned the border crisis and how long did it take for anyone to realize it. Everything they do has been planned way ahead of now. Obama and his corrupt government are determined to destroy this country in his third term. They committed a coup and everyone knows it. The people need to have a coup and take our country back. They didn't do it legally so why should the people?

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021
OMG!! Finally some of the corruption is starting to be revealed. My sister kept saying patience. But things are going so slow while the Biden administration is moving so fast to destroy this country. They are not going by the law because the law doesn't pertain to them and they've had years or planning to do this. They planned the border crisis and how long did it take for anyone to realize it. Everything they do has been planned way ahead of now. Obama and his corrupt government are determined to destroy this country in his third term. They committed a coup and everyone knows it. The people need to have a coup and take our country back. They didn't do it legally so why should the people?
Manchin has been trying to hold the line on Hr1 and the Filibuster but I read he is starting to cave. We are running out of time in terms of exposing the results of audits. Manchin said he is open to lowering the filibuster to 55. There are at least five R traitors in the senate who can be bought.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Manchin has been trying to hold the line on Hr1 and the Filibuster but I read he is starting to cave. We are running out of time in terms of exposing the results of audits. Manchin said he is open to lowering the filibuster to 55. There are at least five R traitors in the senate who can be bought.
Manchin knows that if he caves West Virginians will eat him alive politically...as most of them are Trump MAGA Deplorables

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Ken Bennett is not a friend of MAGA and he is a big part of the reason why everything is being mismanaged in terms of media control, and he continually finds time to mention that the audit is not about 2020, Trump lost, this is for future GOP elections and so on. The slowness is no accident and it isn't just due to the immensity of the work, it's to keep pushing deadlines out past various key uniparty dates.

Politicians know exactly what they're doing but they're playing with fire.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This is going to EXPLODE in the DEMS faces......PATIENCE GRASSHOPPER....PATIENCE......but then....patience is allowing the EVIL DEMS to destroy everything.....so....damn...damn....damn.
I still believe.....somewhere .....swirling around..in my head....heart....and soul....that TRUMP...is holding cards in his hand that... ANY OF US....are even aware of......and that HE...and Mike Flynn....and Lindell and the likes...are ALL....sitting on a powder keg that is going to EXPLODE.
At this point....I'm willing to swallow some of these wild conspiracies.....because...I WANT THEM TO BRING ABOUT...THE DESTRUCTION OF BIDEN.....and....his....unbelievably EVIL CADRE of evilness and vileness personified.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Because we are fighting for the Republic and the Constitution. We need to fight legally to expose them. Fighting legally means the Constitution. We are under no obligation to comply with tyranny and/or immoral law. The states are beginning to fight back. The Art of War teaches to take the high ground, and basically give the enemy as much rope as they want. The President knew this. If it comes to force, we will know it, and be on the high ground.

Deplorable Hobo

May 15, 2021
I feel the same way. Time is running short, and the left is rushing forward to damage the USA. Illegals are pouring across the border, China is terribly aggressive, Russia appears to have Biden in a vice, USA military being degraded, FBI working fully for the Dems, CRT, etc. I worry that exposing the steal may occur too late.

Prayer is Power

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com
Hang on, something big is coming down the pike. Jack Posobiec let it slip yesterday on Warroom. I saw Steve’s face. <><

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

This was just one of the many frauds discovered and it will take weeks to compile the report on everything they discovered.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

Well - by the time they "get to the bottom" of this rigged election it will be time for the 2024 election. And I am still betting the Supreme Court will be out to lunch - On Vacation.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
dem vote counting.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
this goes back b4 Obama - Bush's & the swamp - just as complicit - once fully exposed - question is will conspirators -all be tried with treason
this includes government - business - media & activists ---must be a reckoning -ACOUNTABILLITY

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
this goes back b4 Obama - Bush's & the swamp - just as complicit - once fully exposed - question is will conspirators -all be tried with treason
this includes government - business - media & activists ---must be a reckoning -ACOUNTABILLITY
This is happening because of democrats and rino republicans. I doubt if anyone will be held accountable because they are politicians or the government and not everyday people. If it was the people they would be charging us with treason and executing us.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Because we are fighting for the Republic and the Constitution. We need to fight legally to expose them. Fighting legally means the Constitution. We are under no obligation to comply with tyranny and/or immoral law. The states are beginning to fight back. The Art of War teaches to take the high ground, and basically give the enemy as much rope as they want. The President knew this. If it comes to force, we will know it, and be on the high ground.
I agree, but I am not holding my breath

MSREDMAMA1

Jan 14, 2021

that is bullshit.. none of that is on the routers.. it is packets . and city .. only ..

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat