AZ - WHERE ARE THE BALLOTS? WHY AREN'T THEIR STATE LAWS ENFORCED?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
BALLOTS - AZ - WHERE ARE THE BALLOTS - WHY ARENT LAWS ENFORCED - JPEG.jpg

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Ballots have probably been burned. These politicians, all of them, are not to be trusted. It has been 4 months, nothing has happened, and tbh not to be a downer but I believe it is over with. I believe it ended on Nov 3rd, if not then Jan 6th or Inauguration Day. Nobody in government is going to fight for trump and put him back in office. Those that are saying they are all for Trump now will stab you in the back tomorrow. I really doubt the Supreme Court will be doing anything that follows the constitution. I am sure they have been bought off or threatened. I believe we need to focus on the future, how we can help our communities and each other during this communist reign, during the blackouts, lockdowns, etc. Trump left willingly. He had several options to stay in office and failed to take any action other than through corrupt courts. Now, if this stuff Q is saying about the military are in charge and Biden is just playing the role yadda yadda, comes true on March 4th, then let’s scream hallelujah, but until then may we please focus on trying to come up with plans to help each other and ourselves out? We need to stop relying on politicians. Republicans do not seem to get this. They still believe in the government, when they should not. America has not been 1776 America for over a century and because all this came out in the open now, how are any of us going to beat it? It isn’t like these politicians just became corrupt when Trump got in. It has been like this our entire lives. And until Americans unite and take a firm stand, without being separated, we aren’t going to get anywhere. Again, sorry for being up front, just everyone is too focused on trump, trump, trump. The guy gave up. Post after posts are being posted about bad things happening now, job losses, people being killed, children being abused because of the lockdowns emotionally because they can’t see their friends, etc and nobody replies, nobody seems to care.

We could set up community watch centres, food drives, etc, to help out those in need. Thousands if not millions are piled up in lines who can’t afford food. Set up play dates for kids and tell the satanic cops to f*** off. Try to help get people jobs, even if you pay them 20 bucks to cut your lawn, etc. That is what we need to be doing. And when the immigrants storm in have a small group of men prepared, to walk around protecting the community. In my area, I live in the middle of nowhere, but there are a few elderly who can’t get to the stores (we are still on lockdown here) and can’t afford food. So I have given them some food I have stocked up on and baked cakes or bread and give them some. We have lost our jobs as well, so money is tight, but we are surviving the best we can. I turned off my phone, kept one, and cancelled a few other things that are not detrimental to our daily lives.

I’m not asking people to give up, but reality needs to kick in sometime and better now than when it is too late. We still have time to form little groups before they come and separate everyone, if they are planning on doing that. (This is something commies do so people can not form militias, etc.)

I Hope you understand what I am saying.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Ballots have probably been burned. These politicians, all of them, are not to be trusted. It has been 4 months, nothing has happened, and tbh not to be a downer but I believe it is over with. I believe it ended on Nov 3rd, if not then Jan 6th or Inauguration Day. Nobody in government is going to fight for trump and put him back in office. Those that are saying they are all for Trump now will stab you in the back tomorrow. I really doubt the Supreme Court will be doing anything that follows the constitution. I am sure they have been bought off or threatened. I believe we need to focus on the future, how we can help our communities and each other during this communist reign, during the blackouts, lockdowns, etc. Trump left willingly. He had several options to stay in office and failed to take any action other than through corrupt courts. Now, if this stuff Q is saying about the military are in charge and Biden is just playing the role yadda yadda, comes true on March 4th, then let’s scream hallelujah, but until then may we please focus on trying to come up with plans to help each other and ourselves out? We need to stop relying on politicians. Republicans do not seem to get this. They still believe in the government, when they should not. America has not been 1776 America for over a century and because all this came out in the open now, how are any of us going to beat it? It isn’t like these politicians just became corrupt when Trump got in. It has been like this our entire lives. And until Americans unite and take a firm stand, without being separated, we aren’t going to get anywhere. Again, sorry for being up front, just everyone is too focused on trump, trump, trump. The guy gave up. Post after posts are being posted about bad things happening now, job losses, people being killed, children being abused because of the lockdowns emotionally because they can’t see their friends, etc and nobody replies, nobody seems to care.

We could set up community watch centres, food drives, etc, to help out those in need. Thousands if not millions are piled up in lines who can’t afford food. Set up play dates for kids and tell the satanic cops to f*** off. Try to help get people jobs, even if you pay them 20 bucks to cut your lawn, etc. That is what we need to be doing. And when the immigrants storm in have a small group of men prepared, to walk around protecting the community. In my area, I live in the middle of nowhere, but there are a few elderly who can’t get to the stores (we are still on lockdown here) and can’t afford food. So I have given them some food I have stocked up on and baked cakes or bread and give them some. We have lost our jobs as well, so money is tight, but we are surviving the best we can. I turned off my phone, kept one, and cancelled a few other things that are not detrimental to our daily lives.

I’m not asking people to give up, but reality needs to kick in sometime and better now than when it is too late. We still have time to form little groups before they come and separate everyone, if they are planning on doing that. (This is something commies do so people can not form militias, etc.)

I Hope you understand what I am saying.
I understand what you are saying. An elderly man was found in his recliner, he froze to death. It’s heartbreaking that the people that did know him and his situation did not assist him; they will answer on Judgment Day.
I know you believe President Trump “gave up and abandoned us.” Consider this, he fought and screamed from the rooftop in November and didn’t stop until Jan 6. He is human, Since taking office he had to fight everyday. The size of his supporters that gathered in DC could have been energized. Sadly that did not happen. Between the Democratic organized riots, every media outlet spewed lies, many in his cabinet left office early and started pointing the finger towards him to then went on media and other public forums & throwing him under the buss. Even the man he likely trusted most Mike Pence did not support President Trump. That is such a burden to bare, I haven’t even touched on how his family were targets as well. Yes, he left the White House peacefully, yet after returning to Florida he started his strategy to help America. THEN, to top it off, after being acquitted he is now facing criminal charges, Dems are actively trying to get his Presidential post office benefits as well as additional lawsuits. If any other was treated that they would have F**k this and everything I am outta here. President Trump know has a better understanding how “sick” our country actually is. His insiders view will allow him to build a solid strategy and what needs to be done in his next term. Not “preaching” just wanting to possibly consider something other than abandonment.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I understand what you are saying. An elderly man was found in his recliner, he froze to death. It’s heartbreaking that the people that did know him and his situation did not assist him; they will answer on Judgment Day.
I know you believe President Trump “gave up and abandoned us.” Consider this, he fought and screamed from the rooftop in November and didn’t stop until Jan 6. He is human, Since taking office he had to fight everyday. The size of his supporters that gathered in DC could have been energized. Sadly that did not happen. Between the Democratic organized riots, every media outlet spewed lies, many in his cabinet left office early and started pointing the finger towards him to then went on media and other public forums & throwing him under the buss. Even the man he likely trusted most Mike Pence did not support President Trump. That is such a burden to bare, I haven’t even touched on how his family were targets as well. Yes, he left the White House peacefully, yet after returning to Florida he started his strategy to help America. THEN, to top it off, after being acquitted he is now facing criminal charges, Dems are actively trying to get his Presidential post office benefits as well as additional lawsuits. If any other was treated that they would have F**k this and everything I am outta here. President Trump know has a better understanding how “sick” our country actually is. His insiders view will allow him to build a solid strategy and what needs to be done in his next term. Not “preaching” just wanting to possibly consider something other than abandonment.
Yes, you are exactly right. Just about the ONLY one's that Our President has on his side is GOD and The Majority of our Country! Let's continue to Pray that God and President Trump are working on a plan that will shock the living Hell out of Satan and his followers!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Next term?

Would someone please explain to me, because I am not understanding how this is going to work and I am assuming others do, how will Trump or anyone like Trump ever be able to hold office again with all the voting fraud and new voting bills?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Next term?

Would someone please explain to me, because I am not understanding how this is going to work and I am assuming others do, how will Trump or anyone like Trump ever be able to hold office again with all the voting fraud and new voting bills?
Well I guess that He needs to spend a few dollars with our fund raising help also, and create a massive Nation/Worldwide voter Fraud Scheme of our Own!!!!

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Well I guess that He needs to spend a few dollars with our fund raising help also, and create a massive Nation/Worldwide voter Fraud Scheme of our Own!!!!
He obeys the law and constitution, he wouldn’t do that. And if he did they would go after him worse than now an yank him out of office. The Supreme Court would hear the case on November 5th instead of sometime in February like they are supposedly doing now.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat