Bad News - Arizona

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Good God, the corruption runs so deep.

People like Boyer are so far up China's ass they're in the small intestine. The CCP "owners" know that if AZ falls, the rest are like dominoes--sounds like Boyer got his orders right from the top.

Meanwhile, any useful data has not just been erased, they probably replaced all the machines with different ones.

We're living in a banana republic at the moment.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Good God, the corruption runs so deep.

People like Boyer are so far up China's ass they're in the small intestine. The CCP "owners" know that if AZ falls, the rest are like dominoes--sounds like Boyer got his orders right from the top.

Meanwhile, any useful data has not just been erased, they probably replaced all the machines with different ones.

We're living in a banana republic at the moment.
Yep, and seems to be no end in sight. Just when you think we have won a small victory, we don't. So very disappointing!!!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Here's my take.....dont be so sad and doubtful that what 'appears' to be the GRAND morons...once again...dropping the ball....and allowing EVIL TO WIN......remember..there is another side to every coin.
.......never....never.....never...in my life...have i been a conspiracy theorist...I think..most..if not all..of them are...on the edge...bat shift....crazy......but...I just CANNOT....FOR THE LIFE OF ME..wrap my head around.... and...believe....that TRUMP.....knowing this whole FRAUD DRAMA....was in the works....and was.....directed...and pointed directly.... AT HIM....wasnt..four or five steps...ahead of them...in this game of political chess...TRUMP IS JUST.....too smart.....too resourceful....too experienced...and too damn cunning....to allow this to HAPPEN....without....BACK UP....AND A PLAN...
......it is my BELIEF....and my wild and unwieldy....TIMID.......'oh.....lord....I just dont... WANT TO BE....one of those....the moon is made of green cheese and fruit loops...sort of mad ...conspiratorial wacko theorist's......but..I HAVE TO SCREAM....and I want to believe.....that TRUMP......STILL....HAS....ALL.....THE.....EVIDENCE.....HE.....NEEDS.....TO....CRUSH....THESE.....TRAITORS...!!!!!!!!!!!....

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Here's my take.....dont be so sad and doubtful that what 'appears' to be the GRAND morons...once again...dropping the ball....and allowing EVIL TO WIN......remember..there is another side to every coin.
.......never....never.....never...in my life...have i been a conspiracy theorist...I think..most..if not all..of them are...on the edge...bat shift....crazy......but...I just CANNOT....FOR THE LIFE OF ME..wrap my head around.... and...believe....that TRUMP.....knowing this whole FRAUD DRAMA....was in the works....and was.....directed...and pointed directly.... AT HIM....wasnt..four or five steps...ahead of them...in this game of political chess...TRUMP IS JUST.....too smart.....too resourceful....too experienced...and too damn cunning....to allow this to HAPPEN....without....BACK UP....AND A PLAN...
......it is my BELIEF....and my wild and unwieldy....TIMID.......'oh.....lord....I just dont... WANT TO BE....one of those....the moon is made of green cheese and fruit loops...sort of mad ...conspiratorial wacko theorist's......but..I HAVE TO SCREAM....and I want to believe.....that TRUMP......STILL....HAS....ALL.....THE.....EVIDENCE.....HE.....NEEDS.....TO....CRUSH....THESE.....TRAITORS...!!!!!!!!!!!....
I pray you are right & I thought as you at first, but as time has passed & things are getting worse everyday, I have become skeptical. I realize only time will tell, but we are quickly running out of time.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
That's so true! You know It and I know it and my hope is that others know it! President Trump is so much more intelligent than all of the scum combined! God placed him in office to change things for the better, and he did. People everywhere took notice and supported him in the biggest landslide ever and I will never throw in the towel! Keep the Faith and Pray that this avalanche of evidence will continue to grow until it falls on the proper ears that will make the swift move needed to crush the evil attempt on our country!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
That's so true! You know It and I know it and my hope is that others know it! President Trump is so much more intelligent than all of the scum combined! God placed him in office to change things for the better, and he did. People everywhere took notice and supported him in the biggest landslide ever and I will never throw in the towel! Keep the Faith and Pray that this avalanche of evidence will continue to grow until it falls on the proper ears that will make the swift move needed to crush the evil attempt on our country!
Hope springs eternal? I am hoping every day, just don't want to lose sight of reality.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Hope springs eternal? I am hoping every day, just don't want to lose sight of reality.
Deb...reality...smee-ality.....if they are going to live...I mean the EVIL SIDE....if they are going to live sooo far down...that rabbit hole....which in and of itself...I mean ....THEIR RABBIT HOLE....parks itself... on... or in... or ...beyond ...or... so flipped out....and.... GONE FROM ACTUAL ....real......REALITY....well then.....damn it....I'm going to live...RIGHT THERE ON THE EDGE....TEETERING..... along that line....along.....that blurred line between....the FOG OF WAR...the FOG OF WAR....the FOG OF THIS WAR.....we find ourselves in............because....well....all this jibber jabber.....all this....melancholy.... chatter... ive been expounding..... means........I AM NOT.... QUITE SURE.... WHERE... REALITY IS......AT PRESENT....no....really...I'm.. serious....because....everything coming out of this..... damn white house (remember small caps)....is such a joke....a farcical... manipulation....of that thot we ALL.....grew up hating.....that.....'all roads lead nowhere'......when the LEFT ARE IN CHARGE...as........this.....'REALITY '.....'REALITY'....'REALITY '.....at present.....just isnt.....soooooo appealing......SO...hey ya'll....wanna join me ....in.... THE PERFECT ESCAPE......where... 'reality'.... is left.... to... your beautiful and peaceful imagination.......at our winter home on Sanibel Island...I think it would be.....THE..... perfect respite....against the contrasting EVILS that bombard the psyche...of us....TOO WELL INFORMED PATRIOTS....!!!!!!

Editor at Large

Feb 8, 2021
www.villadepaz-gazette.com
start digging into public finance records, property ownership, and stocks that these politicians own. then research who their partners are. do everything legally and lawfully... then publish your findings.

we can bitch all the live long day but without evidence (even use foia when necessary), then we are spinning our wheels.

dig.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Bullshit, lose the defeatist attitude..... or you’re fired. Lol
Really? Who is going to change the results? The politicians who are all bought off or the Supreme Court who is bought off? Please do tell which are going to fix it?

It isn’t a defeatist attitude, it is called being realistic which none of you seem to be, still holding onto vices.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Really? Who is going to change the results? The politicians who are all bought off or the Supreme Court who is bought off? Please do tell which are going to fix it?

It isn’t a defeatist attitude, it is called being realistic which none of you seem to be, still holding onto vices.
It’s called bitching and whining. Such a positive attitude to have.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It’s called bitching and whining. Such a positive attitude to have.
Naw it isn’t bitching and whining. I am not a kid who thinks there is some saviour out to save us from the elites. It’s being realistic because in the near future you will be let down again and again and again. It is a warning and trying to wake you guys up, but you don’t want to wake up because reality sucks to much. I get it, good luck.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Naw it isn’t bitching and whining. I am not a kid who thinks there is some saviour out to save us from the elites. It’s being realistic because in the near future you will be let down again and again and again. It is a warning and trying to wake you guys up, but you don’t want to wake up because reality sucks to much. I get it, good luck.
Another post declaring yer defeat.......tell me what you’re doing to turn things around besides bitching about how bad things are. You are delusional if you think the rest of us haven’t noticed everything that’s happening. Nearly every day I call my state representatives and give them an earful. They’re not hearing you if you’re not doing the same. The more people that do it the more uneasy those state representatives feel. I also email and call democrat representatives in other states telling them we’re not laying down and will overturn the fraud committed by them. They really really don’t like that. They want you to be frightened enough not to do that.

Reactions: j.wntworth

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Another post declaring yer defeat.......tell me what you’re doing to turn things around besides bitching about how bad things are. You are delusional if you think the rest of us haven’t noticed everything that’s happening. Nearly every day I call my state representatives and give them an earful. They’re not hearing you if you’re not doing the same. The more people that do it the more uneasy those state representatives feel. I also email and call democrat representatives in other states telling them we’re not laying down and will overturn the fraud committed by them. They really really don’t like that. They want you to be frightened enough not to do that.
Again it is being a realist. Calling and emailing politicians won’t do s***. They will just ignore your calls and delete your emails. I told you, repeatedly, you have to all come together left and right and literally fight the corruption with your god given rights. But you don’t want to hear that, so it isn’t me being the defeatist it is you, who can not see reality but rather want to pretend that a measly phone call is going to help anything when these politicians are bought off! They aren’t scared of you they are protected. They do not frighten me, I already know what is coming and nothing can stop it until folks wake up and unite.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Again it is being a realist. Calling and emailing politicians won’t do s***. They will just ignore your calls and delete your emails. I told you, repeatedly, you have to all come together left and right and literally fight the corruption with your god given rights. But you don’t want to hear that, so it isn’t me being the defeatist it is you, who can not see reality but rather want to pretend that a measly phone call is going to help anything when these politicians are bought off! They aren’t scared of you they are protected. They do not frighten me, I already know what is coming and nothing can stop it until folks wake up and unite.
So doing yer part consist of you telling the rest of us to come together with the other half of the country that doesn’t want to come together.....and go get the bad guys? That’s pretty cutting edge. For that to happen things have to get far worse than they are now.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat