Bannon — We need to end the Federal Reserve once and for all…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

President_Whisperer

Apr 18, 2021
Antarctica
I'm NOT saying that today's Cryptocurrencies are the answer to today's world!

But I just thought that this documentary explained things about the Federal Reserve in the most simplest terms compared to other documentaries I have watched. Not that it made me understand all the logic behind the Feds better, but at least it's a good start if you're a newbie of Macro Economics.

Documentary: Bitcoin the End of Money as we know it (2015)

YouTube snippet describing the Federal Reserve. Time index 20:11 to 23:05.

* (21:00) The Federal Reserve is not a government agency.

* (21:22) Regular citizens aren't allowed to ask who are behind the Federal Reserve, it's a secret.

Reactions: realgeterdone

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I'm NOT saying that today's Cryptocurrencies are the answer to today's world!

But I just thought that this documentary explained things about the Federal Reserve in the most simplest terms compared to other documentaries I have watched. Not that it made me understand all the logic behind the Feds better, but at least it's a good start if you're a newbie of Macro Economics.

Documentary: Bitcoin the End of Money as we know it (2015)

YouTube snippet describing the Federal Reserve. Time index 20:11 to 23:05.

* (21:00) The Federal Reserve is not a government agency.

* (21:22) Regular citizens aren't allowed to ask who are behind the Federal Reserve, it's a secret.

I don't know how long you've been a member of the forum but Stephen had a full hour War Room not long ago about the Federal Reserve with an expert who explained a great deal about it. If you

Reactions: President_Whisperer

Voco Veritas

Apr 1, 2022
Mr. Bannon, I completely agree. How do you propose that we achieve that monumental feat? We can't even get a massively fraudulent presidential election in court, much less reversed?

President_Whisperer

Apr 18, 2021
Antarctica
@Casey Thanks for the tip! I found that episode on the War Room highlight page section. :)

PS.
That highlight page didn't link to his full War Room interview. But here's a way to find all of that guest's appearances on War Room radio show.

https://warroom.org/?s=christopher+leonard

Last edited:
Reactions: Casey

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat