Bannon and Kassam explain how Joe Biden is in trouble

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
FINALLY....perhaps.... the SHEEPLE... in this country are hitting themselves on the forehead....'dang...me thinks he really could be brain dead...what the hell did I do WITH my vote..!'....perhaps...next time...moron.....you could DIG BELOW the surface of the common...everyday multimedia garbage..thrown your way....and DISCOVER THE TRUTH....because....because.....because....believe it or not.....THE TRUTH in this World....does not....EASILY....reveal itself...on the SURFACE.....ONE MUST BE A DEDICATED...TRUTH SEEKER.....in order to find the breadcrumbs.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
FINALLY....perhaps.... the SHEEPLE... in this country are hitting themselves on the forehead....'dang...me thinks he really could be brain dead...what the hell did I do WITH my vote..!'....perhaps...next time...moron.....you could DIG BELOW the surface of the common...everyday multimedia garbage..thrown your way....and DISCOVER THE TRUTH....because....because.....because....believe it or not.....THE TRUTH in this World....does not....EASILY....reveal itself...on the SURFACE.....ONE MUST BE A DEDICATED...TRUTH SEEKER.....in order to find the breadcrumbs.
What's more likely than not is, the Sheeple probably did vote for President Trump! Their votes were flipped, flopped and manipulated just like So many of other Millions of votes! Just Saying!

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
What's more likely than not is, the Sheeple probably did vote for President Trump! Their votes were flipped, flopped and manipulated just like So many of other Millions of votes! Just Saying!
There were also these people that voted for Joe Biden too

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 29

IamRight

Feb 13, 2021
Bernie Sanders’s approval rating is currently higher than both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, according to a new poll. The democrats stitched up Sanders again , they knew he was more popular with their voters but weren’t brave enough to run his agenda because they knew the country wouldn’t buy into it. Biden knows this & he better watch out because Harris is ready & willing to take him out when she thinks the right opportunity presents

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
Love the short video snippets for those of us who are multi-tasking in quarantine.
Additionally, you can catch full episodes on Rumble (BannonWarroom). I prefer to watch in 'real-time' on RAV as I work from home and generally can. However, there are days that I need to recap the full episode with Rumble and I want to savor each morsel of truth spoken on this show.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
HI I am new to here just checking out how this works! I see I can upload some Ableton LIve 10 Suite-the upgrade is due -$300 smackeroos... Great show yesterday. Didn't do to Ridgecrest-wind was kinda bad last night...great show-Dr Navarro and the McCarthy Chaney report-now we need some good old fashioned Turtle Soup-I had some around Titusville ST Petersburg with Bill The Fisherman Rockwell dude who made fishing rods for astranoauts-so i get Bill to make me one-the astronauts got the special Fishwrap design but I only go the diamon design and i still have it with its Shakepear reel---nevermind about my Dad Bill Crowley antique fishing tackle dude from Jupiter-florida -we had homes there too. My grandparents retired there-the snowboard family along with Thompson Brothers Amusements Uncle Ferd in Sarasota Keyes-anyway I Bee watching!!! Very interesting about preserving womens sports-I am for girls horse riding!!!!

Attachments

• =DANCE SUNDAY.wav
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

New york girl

Feb 19, 2021
What are we waiting for? We're lying like rugs and being marched over!! 😕

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021
Early failure at the Biden White House is so obvious it would be laughable were it not deadly serious business. When your own sacrifice you to former kittens, turned lions in your own media (nuke codes), Houston: There is most definitely a problem. To Steven K & Raheem’s overarching point, Biden is getting zero shelter from the career bureaucrats running his show. Far from insulating Biden from well earned criticism, trusted confidant Ron Klain is THE lightning rod for negative attention running traffic inside the White House. Still, suspect former DNI fill-in Rick Grenell is correct: Because the Biden inner circle doesn’t like her and believe she’s ill experienced for international policy determination, Susan Rice was subordinated to domestic (housekeeping wBarack Obama’s oversight). Kamala Harris is just as likely untrusted, and made to look after the 50-50 struggle in the Senate. With Rice and Obama on domestic policy, Klain + the leftie braintrust at Foggy Bottom (read Kerry and Obama admin holdovers) are left dithering & deferring to the radical left (path of least resistance) leading the feckless, abortive & ineffectual Joe Biden to his next mistake. Check this for more perspective: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/01/who-is-running-the-biden-administration.php

Reactions: ShellsEarlyBird

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat