Bannon and Posobiec on Coalition between MAGA and Gen Z against Elites

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Jack Posobiec and Steve Bannon talk over the effect of the populist revolt in the stock market and how it can bring new coalitions such as MAGA and Gen Z together against corrupt elites

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Tbh, my husband thinks eventually the extreme far left, millennials, will eventually side with the trump supporters since both sides hate the government. What they will do who knows. But a war is likely to happen at some point in the future. A man can only take so much bullshit before he explodes, and if I am correct with their communist agenda it will not be long. Either that or the Gen Z will be the ones to save America with a couple of millennial leaders, history repeating itself. Boomers, gen x and most millennials atm are a bit too compliant imo and have not experienced the hitting point needed to fight.

Reactions: Debbiey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat