Bannon: Biden China Meeting 'An Embarrassment,' CCP Put U.S. on Notice, 'You Guys Are Compromised'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 27, 2021
Chinese Politburo member Yang Jiechi lectured Resident Xiden's flunkeys in Alaska, “So let me say here that, in front of the Chinese side, the United States does not have the qualification to say that it wants to speak to China from a position of strength.”
On that, at least while the CCP's bought and paid for American enablers (formerly known as "running dogs") control the US federal government, member Yang is correct. They treated the US like a vassal state, as indeed we seem to have become since 20 January. All of the great institutions of the federal government designed to protect our Constitution failed in order for this sad state of affairs to transpire. The Constitutional Republic is dead!

Can it rise again? "With man it is impossible, but to God all things are possible." Even resurrection. Too bad that we've excluded Him from the public square.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I have been witnessing a revival for Gods love and Grace.
Have Faith in the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
He is alive in this world.

We sometimes have to go to the precipice of destruction to see what is important.
There are no atheists in a foxhole..

God Bless us all, God Bless America, God Bless President Trump, God Bless those who protect us and keep them safe.

Kaybee3

Feb 22, 2021
Chinese Politburo member Yang Jiechi lectured Resident Xiden's flunkeys in Alaska, “So let me say here that, in front of the Chinese side, the United States does not have the qualification to say that it wants to speak to China from a position of strength.”
On that, at least while the CCP's bought and paid for American enablers (formerly known as "running dogs") control the US federal government, member Yang is correct. They treated the US like a vassal state, as indeed we seem to have become since 20 January. All of the great institutions of the federal government designed to protect our Constitution failed in order for this sad state of affairs to transpire. The Constitutional Republic is dead!

Can it rise again? "With man it is impossible, but to God all things are possible." Even resurrection. Too bad that we've excluded Him from the public square.
I’ve learned so much about China and the CCP from listening to Bannon and his WARROOM guests that I’d never would’ve known from the MSM. Bannon is the best, and was super calm while speaking about it!, go figure 😀😀😀
I’ve learned from Steve, Raheem and the many guests — on many topics. So much more info than any of the Cable stations. And the right tone and attitudes. No screaming. My only complaint is I can’t keep up with the reading list.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat