Bannon Blasts Pathological Liar Fauci And Why He Has Many Dark Days Ahead Of Him

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
My head exploded when little man Fauci said.....I change my mind according to data.....what a BALD FACED LIAR...LIAR...OH BOY ARE HIS PANTS ON FIRE.
..something is happening in the cosmos...something is happening....all these blatant LIES.....THAT these DEMONRATS have BUILT THEIR LIVES UPON.....that they have built their 'let's all stick together'..old boys network upon.....AND.....all the SHADY EVILNESS that has happened in the deep state......is...layer by layer....slowly being...pulled away.
Light always trumps darkness...always has....always will....so...as these CRETINS of THE DARK.....continue to build their lives....their careers....their reputations upon the ....ABSOLUTELY....SINKING SAND...OF....LIE upon LIE upon LIE upon LIE.....you can BET THE FARM....on the fact that....their houses....WILL CRUMBLE....because of the instability of FALSEHOOD and DECEPTION.....ultimately never have the strength to stand.
This DR. PUTZ FAUCI has spent his career and life...living in the shadows....and within those shadows he has spend his life...building and sculpting a house of cards....so tall...and so full of incriminating decisions.....that now.....the WINDS HAVE COME....from....THE BIG BAD WOLF.....and the WOLF IS growling and snarling and kicking up his back heels...his tail is erect as...THIS...THIS....THIS....is going to be a GRANDE SHOW...to watch....
....as..the PUTZ FAUCI.....HOUSE OF CARDS...tumble down and BURN...into smoldering ASHE...!!!!!!....Me suspects....there will be NOTHING left of FAUCI...after the disinfecting LIGHT and THE BIG BAD WOLF....are finished blowing his house of cards....DOWN.....DOWN.....DOWN.

Reactions: Merry

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat