Bannon: Elites Make You Pay for Their State Capitalism Scam

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
This is how it works in china... all the leaders put all the money in their pockets& vote for more initiatives that puts more money in their pockets.
We just have to recognize this is a scam taught to our leaders by the ccp.

Reactions: NvEric and Casey

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
This has been going on for years. We've been used while our government has become a money making machine for those in power. I experienced this in education, administration kept growing (higher salaries, more personnel, bigger offices) while school budgets were being cut, however there was always a tax raise for education on the ticket come election time. Our government functions the same way. Is America finally waking up? I surely do hope so.....

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
According to legitimate polls America is waking up. They have not had enough coffee to get them functional at work. I'm thinking they do not know what to do, and, want some one to it for them. It is the state of consciousness that the Corrupt Dem-Repubs want them in.
WRT to dysfunctional government, when I buy a CCP dysfunctional product from wall mart or amazon, I return it, they give my money back. :unsure: I am pondering ways to get my money back, file, :eek:NOT pay ?? . I know, get a few legal opinions. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: NvEric and Casey

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Consider Revolting over their revolting behavior.
I mean Revolt - Legal Insurrection - Civil Disobedience if needed.
Non violent action gets people in-tune with being the active participant in their own future.
These are the times that we are faced with - ACT today or DIE tomorrow.
This is the stuff people must actively consider.
Don't wait for elections - Get yourselves ready now.

Reactions: Chy

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
We all demand that biden make china pay for our covid damages now. China has strict liability for its illegal biowarfare lab, they just tampered with the investigators, Obama made bp pay for the 2010 oil spill clean up and every lost profit $$ for every impacted business and employee.
chinas first $12trillion damage payment is due to us now! or asset forfeiture, sanctions and immediate decoupling from china now.
biden is a corrupt gangster who works for us now, we own him& he has to do what we all demand. Hes uniquely experienced& qualified at taking money from china, he can even have a cut of what he collects. We invented gangsters& it was dumb of xi to put such a corrupt weak minded person in a position to be owned by us, now its time for a doublecross. Even democrats will get on board with this, bidens going to cave and do what we all say, he's weak.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat