Bannon: Extraordinary arrogance out of Liz Cheney, will be made into 30-second spots

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I would pay good money to see Dick Cheney, Dubya, Wolfowitcz, Perle, Rumsfeld, all pay for their crimes.
Amen. Starting with The Dick, Cheney. It speaks volumes about our system of government that those individuals—war criminals and mercenaries all—have not been tried and executed like the Nazis they are.

Nancymm

Jan 22, 2021

Steve Bannon: Extraordinary arrogance out of Liz Cheney, will be made into 30-second spots. This is a Kevin McCarthy problem, and you can't run and hide from this.

Steve Bannon: Extraordinary arrogance out of Liz Cheney, will be made into 30-second spots. This is a Kevin McCarthy problem, and you can't run and hide from this.
More lies which the entire blind liberals believe. She’s spewing hate and untruths. What a*itch!

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
CHENEZ - R-WY - NEEDS TO  BE    RECALLED -  JPEG.jpg

Reactions: LillyGrace777

BertF

Jan 28, 2021
What a hypocrite! Your dad was one of the corrupt, evil politicians responsible for the deaths of 3,000 people on 911!
All of you who want to take Trump down know he knows all the evil your families have down over the years. The end justifies the means and it doesn't matter to you who gets hurt. I hope you go down and your dad gets arrested for his criminal activities.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Until we resolve the voting fraud what good is anybody’s vote in 2022 or 2024?
It’s not just about casting a vote. What is wrong with you man? WE need to work. The other side prepared for four years (that is not in total- they have been working on fraud perfection for decades). All the states that violated the constitution have been exposed. It’s up to us to ensure they correct it. The work has started. Get involved with the politics in your community. Learn how we got here. This land is our land and we will fight for it, work for it and most of all love it🇺🇸

Lost in the wilderness

Jan 19, 2021
It’s not just about casting a vote. What is wrong with you man? WE need to work. The other side prepared for four years (that is not in total- they have been working on fraud perfection for decades). All the states that violated the constitution have been exposed. It’s up to us to ensure they correct it. The work has started. Get involved with the politics in your community. Learn how we got here. This land is our land and we will fight for it, work for it and most of all love it🇺🇸
Have done that! Witnessed the negative of Democrats and how they operate. Even my Grandson at 20 was interested to participate. Attended one county meeting for election of chairman. Walked out completely disillusioned. Changed registration, but at my age can no longer be involved. I only have my voice. The young and middle age need to be the people to try to correct the direction of our Country. Speak up, participate and be honest. 🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat