Bannon: It’s Time For The Deplorables To Step Up

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

GenEarly

Apr 18, 2021
It's already Too Late to save this corrupt economy and Why wwould We want to save THEIR System???
Get PREPARED. Get Gold, Silver money. Arms & Ammo, and FOOD!!!! This is going to go kinetic when the economy implodes. Writing your congress critter failed back with Obamycare and before that under Bush the Younger's Regime. Been there, Done that. and it's a waste of time and effort, imo.
Life boat time on the Titanic.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
It's already Too Late to save this corrupt economy and Why wwould We want to save THEIR System???
Get PREPARED. Get Gold, Silver money. Arms & Ammo, and FOOD!!!! This is going to go kinetic when the economy implodes. Writing your congress critter failed back with Obamycare and before that under Bush the Younger's Regime. Been there, Done that. and it's a waste of time and effort, imo.
Getting prepared for the worse is absolutely the correct thing to do. There is no downside to that. Piece of mind comes with knowing you have long term food security, a sack of silver coins, and arms/ammo. I would add get a small acreage in the country somewhere if you can, a place to grow things and harvest timber.

We still do have a real chance to change things politically speaking. During the Bush years we had no idea how deep the corruption was. Now we know. And we have solid candidates in legislative districts and senatorial contests that are maga. Pathetic rinos have little to no chance in most districts where they have strong maga candidates primarying them.

I realize that the corrupting influence of D.C. entices many a good person into soft corruption and after that the temptation to cash in on corporate lobbyists' largess overcomes them. But we are getting a stronger breed of would be congressmen running for office and I think we have a half way decent chance to change things. If we re-take both the House and Senate but still keep the two Mc's in leadership that will tell me it is basically lost, BUT lets get our people in and see what happens. There is a full year between now and when the caucuses vote their leadership in. In the ensuing months our unrelenting pressure for change in leadership and the events that will shape things in those months by unhinged leftists will increasingly push things in a maga direction as we watch with increasing disgust the impotence of our current leadership to deal with the destruction of our country with any sense of urgency.

MTG has the energy and right thinking that should land her in a leadership role. Republican victories in 2022 are the first two years of a six year Trump/Disantis presidency.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Start the parallel government now !
Ignore the biden regime and make new government - smarter, stronger, saner ! NOW !
Build the pipelines and pump. Reverse everything since 1/6/21.
There's an illegal treasonous evil regime in DC and it must be ignored.

Reactions: alistew5678

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Republican victories in 2022
And, how much more will be destroyed by then ?
This is no time for individuality and selfishness. It's a time to group, form up, and do those things not being done. United we shall live.
There will be 10-20 million more invading our country by next year.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
And, how much more will be destroyed by then ?
This is no time for individuality and selfishness. It's a time to group, form up, and do those things not being done. United we shall live.
There will be 10-20 million more invading our country by next year.
Yep. Something has to give. I don't know what or how, perhaps a national reckoning moment or a huge judicial intervention, the sooner the better. Prayer is always a good place to start.

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
Steve,
It is clear that we all have a duty to be engaged in the political activities of our Republic. What is not clear is how can anyone believe that calling or sending emails at this stage in the destruction of our Republic will have any impact on those criminals who are intentionally working on our destruction.

There has to be a better way and there is. IMHO that way is www.tacticalcivics.com. From one deplorable to another, I respectfully urge you to check it out.

rjdart

Jul 9, 2021
Make a point to follow the War Room every day, making e-mails, phone calls as needed but pray a bunch. Hoping that God will assist us to overcome the anti-God atheistic government or as Steve says regime. Won't even capitalize the r, not worthy of such dignity. I also think that those in the Dem regime are under the control of the dark lord, the devil. All the things they do seem to fulfill the demon's desires. Just look at it clearly. But by praying the Lord will get your head clear and uncluttered so what is going on is very discernable. The enemy is very clearly revealed.

Reactions: Jerry from Illinois
L

Lord Help America

Ignore the biden regime and make new government - smarter, stronger, saner ! NOW !

L

Lord Help America

President Trump can run the ‘New America‘ and her government from any one of his prestigious resorts. Send the opposing military and/or the New American State’s Guardsmen to take the entire illegal regime, FBI, and DHS out of office and send them to Gitmo. Don’t worry, we’ll give them the same treatment and rights that were given to the January 6th prisoners!

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

I've been a proud prepper for almost 20 years so I'm with you in spirit. But it's not life boat time yet.

There is a principle (Trump helped popularize it) that says that if you owe the bank one thousand dollars, you have a problem. But if you owe the bank one million dollars, then the bank has a problem.

What I mean is that THE ELITE'S wealth is totally dependent on our consumption and the value of the dollar and other commodities. Their world depends on our world regardless of how rich they are.

So, it's not totally clear that the rich can survive a collapse any better than you and I can. Nor is it totally clear that the rich can survive the revolution and uprising that would follow a total collapse. The French Revolution and Russian Revolution showed that. They can hide on an island, or ship, or even behind fences and walls but for how long?

Seems to me that just as a matter of self-preservation, THE ELITES have more interest in preserving some kind of working system than even we do.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
I like the idea of reversing everything since 1/6/21. We should have hundreds of pieces of legislation ready to go and pass on day one of Congress going maga. Also a parallel media, one that completely ignores the corrupt hateful main stream media. We need to wrest away from the msm the arrogance of their self assigned status as the main voice for our country. We already have a loosely knit parallel media, if only there were a way to combine the viewers into a mega-platform!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat