Bannon Lexicon

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Necessarily incomplete

• Ape Army – a group of amateur investors that is opposed to dishonest, professional, institutional investors, esp. hedge fund managers
  • arc of history – Martin Luther King used the term "arc of the moral universe", which he got from abolitionist Theodore Parker. Obama changed it to "arc of history". An arc is a math term for a curve. Many people use "on the side of history" as a way to "win" an argument, to suggest inevitability beyond our control, like the weather. The Renaissance thinker Giambattista Vico believed history moved not in straight lines toward progress but in circles or cycles. History repeats itself. The old becomes new.
  • bid and ask – best price at which a security can be bought or sold, a financial term
  • blow up – a subject that is becoming popular or important in the press
  • bury the lede – hide the most important information, a journalistic term. In a newspaper the lede is the first paragraph and should contain the most important information. Headlines come from the lede. In the past, newspaper articles were trimmed from the bottom up to make room, so the least important information came last.
  • CCP – Chinese Communist Party
  • chasing rabbits – to be distracted from what's important
  • Chinese diaspora – Chinese expatriates, usually anti-communists
  • Concord bridge – the North Bridge in Concord, MA, is where the American War for Independence began on April 19, 1995. Also called the "shot heard 'round the world."
  • coordinates – location the guest is associated with, such as a web site, magazines, TV show, Facebook or Twitter account.
  • courage is contagious – when one person steps forward to do something brave, then others are likely to follow
  • crickets – silence
  • deplorables – supporters of Trump, a reference to Hillary Clinton's campaign insult that anyone who supports Trump is part of "a basket of deplorables"
  • embrace the suck – accept it, deal with it, a military term
  • false flag – an attack or other hostile action that obscures the identity of the participants carrying out the action while implicating another group or nation as the perpetrator; a flag flown to disguise the nationality or affiliation of a vessel, vehicle, or base of operations
  • fog of war – uncertainty. Comes from the book On War by Carl Von Clausewitz.
  • force multiplier – to increase the power of something, a military term
  • Grundoon – a groundhog from the Pogo comic strip by Walt Kelly
  • honey badger – one of the most fearless animals. Possibly connected to the popular video "Honey badger don't give a s***"
  • house that Fauci built – a lab in Wuhan, China, that Tony Fauci worked with, the likely source of the Chinese virus
  • I'm not here to powder your bottom – I'm not your mommy here to make you feel better
  • If you're taking flak, you're over the target – being criticized while facing an important or controversial subject, WWII term
  • in the weeds – getting into details, sometimes unnecessary details
  • in the year of our Lord – date in reference to the birth of Christ (A.D., in Latin anno domini)
  • in your grill - intent to intimidate, "in your face"
  • lao bai xing – ordinary people (in Mandarin)
  • laptop from Hell – Hunter Biden's laptop, with evidence of numerous crimes
  • Miles Guo – Chinese billionaire in exile who performs the Bannon theme song "Take Down the CCP"
  • mumble tank – Did Bannon invent this? A drunk tank is a jail cell for intoxicated people.
  • no conspiracies but no coincidences – I'm still uncertain about this one. Calling someone a "conspiracy theorist" has become a sharp tool or weapon used by Dummycrats to demonize people they dislike, so I can see why Bannon avoids it. "No coincidences" is way of exaggerating, like "these two crooks may not appear to be connected, but they probably are."
  • Notorious MTG – reference to Marge Taylor Greene and rapper Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie Smalls)
  • oligarchy – rule by a small group of people
  • Occam's razor – include no more assumptions than is necessary. Use a razor to cut off the nonessential. The more assumptions you make, the more the explanation is likely to be wrong. Attributed to William of Occam.
  • quiet part out loud – accidentally revealing a secret, sometimes a Freudian slip. Joe Biden said he assembled "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"
  • running dog – lackey, yes man, suck up, dishonest servant
  • schmendrick – an incompetent person (Yiddish slang)
  • signal not noise – signal is the important information and noise is the distraction. Signal to noise ratio (S/N) is a term from electronics dealing with quality of audio.
  • sorry not sorry – sarcasm, a fake apology meaning you're going to say what you want regardless of another's feelings. Probably came back into fashion because of the song by pop singer Demi Lovato
  • tip of the spear – the tip of the weapon makes contact first. The tip of the spear can be the leader or the group he is leading, the first to attack the enemy.
  • we're not machine guys – Bannon believed the subject of electronic hacking into election machines was too complex for a general audience and involved too many uncertainties. It's easier to go after the "low hanging fruit", the many old-fashioned ways people cheated in the election rather than the high-tech ways.

Last edited:

Cherubina

Feb 21, 2021
Pennsylvania
I created this bingo card awhile back, and Raheem mentioned it on the show a few weeks ago. ..Much love...

Bannonisms02.jpg

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Necessarily incomplete

• ape army – a group of amateur investors that is opposed to dishonest, professional, institutional investors, esp. hedge fund managers
  • arc of history – Martin Luther King used the term "arc of the moral universe", which he got from abolitionist Theodore Parker. Obama changed it to "arc of history". An arc is a math term for a curve. Many people use "on the side of history" as a way to "win" an argument, to suggest inevitability beyond our control, like the weather. The Renaissance thinker Giambattista Vico believed history moved not in straight lines toward progress but in circles or cycles. History repeats itself. The old becomes new.
  • bury the lede – hide the most important information, a journalistic term. In a newspaper the lede is the first paragraph and should contain the most important information. Headlines come from the lede. In the past, newspaper articles were trimmed from the bottom up to make room, so the least important information came last.
  • Concord bridge – the North Bridge in Concord, MA, is where the American War for Independence began on April 19, 1995. Also called the "shot heard 'round the world."
  • crickets – silence
  • deplorables – supporters of Trump, a reference to Hillary Clinton's campaign insult that anyone who supports Trump is in a "basket of deplorables"
  • honey badger – one of the most fearless animals. Named for popular video "Honey badger don't give a s***"
  • I'm not here to powder your bottom – I'm not your mommy here to make you feel better
  • If you're taking flak, you're over the target – being criticized when dealing with an important or controversial subject, WW2 term
  • in your grill - to intimidate, "in your face"
  • lao bai xing – ordinary people, from Mandarin
  • Miles Guo – Chinese billionaire in exile who performs the Bannon theme song "Take Down the CCP"
  • mumble tank – Did Bannon invent this? A drunk tank is a jail cell for intoxicated people.
  • no conspiracies but no coincidences – I'm still uncertain about this one. Calling someone a "conspiracy theorist" has become a sharp tool or weapon used by Dummycrats to demonize people they dislike, so I can see why Bannon avoids it. "No coincidences" is way of exaggerating, like "these two crooks may not appear to be connected, but they probably are."
  • Notorious MTG – reference to Marge Taylor Greene and rapper Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie Smalls)
  • Quiet part out loud – accidentally revealing a secret, sometimes a Freudian slip. Joe Biden said he assembled "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"
  • schmendrick – incompetent, Yiddish slang
  • signal not noise – signal is the important information and noise is the distraction. Signal to noise ratio (S/N) is a term from electronics.
  • sorry not sorry – sarcasm, unserious apology meaning you're going to say what you want regardless of another's feelings, probably came back into fashion because of the song by pop singer Demi Lovato
  • tip of the spear – the tip of the weapon makes contact first. The tip of the spear can be the leader or the group he is leading which is the first group to attack the enemy. A kind of aggressive pioneer, a kind of bragging.
This is great!

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Necessarily incomplete

• ape army – a group of amateur investors that is opposed to dishonest, professional, institutional investors, esp. hedge fund managers
  • crickets – silence
  • deplorables – supporters of Trump, a reference to Hillary Clinton's campaign insult that anyone who supports Trump is in a "basket of deplorables"
  • honey badger – one of the most fearless animals. Named for popular video "Honey badger don't give a s***"
  • If you're taking flak, you're over the target – being criticized when dealing with an important or controversial subject, WW2 term
  • Quiet part out loud – accidentally revealing a secret, sometimes a Freudian slip. Joe Biden said he assembled "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"
  • signal not noise – signal is the important information and noise is the distraction. Signal to noise ratio (S/N) is a term from electronics.
  • sorry not sorry – sarcasm, unserious apology meaning you're going to say what you want regardless of another's feelings, probably came back into fashion because of the song by pop singer Demi Lovato
  • tip of the spear – the tip of the weapon makes contact first. The tip of the spear can be the leader or the group he is leading which is the first group to attack the enemy. A kind of aggressive pioneer, a kind of bragging.
You have alot of them here. This is so great. This is a WIP (work in progress)

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
Necessarily incomplete

• crickets – silence
Wait. You forgot a few:
Bid and the ask
Inextricably linked

lol.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Old Hundred Names, not machine guys, ground game, hangonhangonhangon, woah stop, We Got This, we TOLD you, what are your coordinates how can people find you, servers on Mars, gun battle on the Moon -- there's quite a few more
“Aaaaannnd”, “speaks fluent Mandarin”, and my personal favorite “pull out your # 2 perncils”

GrandmaC

Feb 5, 2021
SW Desert
Old Hundred Names, not machine guys, ground game, hangonhangonhangon, woah stop, We Got This, we TOLD you, what are your coordinates how can people find you, servers on Mars, gun battle on the Moon -- there's quite a few more
Old Hundred Names? I've been wondering about this particular one FOR MONTHS. To me, sounds like Old Hunter Names.

So .... what is it? If it's Old Hundred Names - someone's gotta 'splain that one to me.

Reactions: Monkey3452

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Old Hundred Names? I've been wondering about this particular one FOR MONTHS. To me, sounds like Old Hunter Names.

So .... what is it? If it's Old Hundred Names - someone's gotta 'splain that one to me.
Well, I found this:

Old Hundred Names – nao bai xing (in Mandarin), an idiomatic Chinese expression that refers to ordinary people or common people. The phrase takes its meaning from the fact that there are just a few common surnames in China, and a large percentage of the population have those names.

Is this different from lao bai xing? Or is one of them a typo?

Reactions: Monkey3452

GrandmaC

Feb 5, 2021
SW Desert
Well, I found this:

Old Hundred Names – nao bai xing (in Mandarin), an idiomatic Chinese expression that refers to ordinary people or common people. The phrase takes its meaning from the fact that there are just a few common surnames in China, and a large percentage of the population have those names.

Is this different from lao bai xing? Or is one of them a typo?
Well, God bless you. Thanks for the enlightenment. I'll sit back and wait for someone else to make the differentiation between the nao bai xing and lao bai xing. Steve always says lao bai xing. ...... at least it sounds that way to me, and apparently others.

Reactions: Susan M and NvEric

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
"There's NO Moving Forward Until We Get To The Bottom Of Nov 3rd-Origins of COVID-19 & What Happened On Jan 6th" (my fav)
We're-Science Based-Data Based-Evidence Based
It's Not Scientism
One Domino Falls..They All Fall
Go To MyPillow.com...Type In WR
We Gotta Hard Out...You Got 2 Minutes
Woe..Woe..Wait A Minute!!
Open Borders=Trafficking,Guns And Drugs!
GOP Establishment Here In DC "Good Ole Boys" Club
We Need God To Intervene 🙏
I'm Not A Machine Guy!
Raheem You Gotta Podcast Today?
Do We Have Boris? Ok Then How About Rudy?
My Phones Blowing Up
Those Are Bad Hombres
Courage Is Contagious
ONLY Paper Ballots..ONLY Paper Ballots!
Ubiquitous
WR-We Are Winning!
Facts Get Shares-Opinions Get Shrugs
We Got Allot To Get Through
Hold The Line
We Gotta Bounce
They call em "Q" Nuts.
Transhumanism...It's Called Transhumanism
We Have The Receipts
When Lao Baixing Will Free The Chinese People!
We're Gonna Make Him Famous
I'm Not Here To Powder Your Bottom
In Decades Nothing Happens & In Weeks Decades Happen
I'm Gonna Be In Your Grill
Nancy Can Go Suck A Lemon!!
Every Day...Is Game-Day
Call The Play...Run The Play
That's A Free Option
It's The Tip Of The Spear
Pathos and Ethos
"Gilets Jaunes"(yellow vests)
And The Mullahs In Iran
I Don't Care If You Think COVID Is Real Or Not
I'm just a Schmedrick!
What's Your Social Media Coordinates?
Not In The Room...Not In The Deal
Wash...Rinse and Repeat
Everything's Inextricably Linked
In The Year of our Lord..2021
He Said The Quiet Bit...Out Loud
Get Your #2 Prencils Out
Modern Day Serfs
The 4th Turning
Stop "Clutching Your Pearls"
Go & Be A Force Multiplier
Ho-Ho-Ho Hold On
What Say You Sir?
Old Hundred Names
Nom De Guerre
Donald J Trump For The Win!

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat