Bannon: Mitch McConnell is a Poison

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I could listen to BANNON....ALL DAY LONG.....like I've said in the past....I have on CRUSH ON YOU...STEVE BANNON.....your MIND is PURE BRILLIANCE.....far superior to the fledgling morons who purport to be the.... INTELLECTUAL.... sophistication...of our day......and you DO... as witnessed on your daily show....you DO... actually achieve....the MODERN DAY version of SLAYING these political giants....who think they are so high and HOLY.......you.....really DO SLAY THEM.... WITH YOUR MIND..and your ARTICULATION of 'just the facts mame'.....'just the facts'......its not even a CONTEST.....really....its a one sided fight............and the power of this INTELLECTUAL dance.....that banters back and force....in this political circle.....is....always WON...by your brilliant use of the english language.......its just that you...STEVE BANNON....have a way of shooting their side down with so many bullets (oops...did i just say bullets...sorry libs...dont have a meltdown)......you have a way...STEVE BANNON.....of ripping apart their so called 'crusade for progress'....and turning said crusade....AND THE CRUSADERS....into mincemeat...
...this whole freedom of speech PRIVILEGE.....that we have held...in this country...for hundreds of years....is...obviously....the target of these... fascist... pansy....blind...robots...led thru the nose by Soros and the EVIL cabal.....so....watching what is happening to speech in this country....and YOUR PRESENCE...on the airways....is...frighteningly....fragile.....however...as LONG as YOU HAVE BREATH....and the good Lord gives you...STEVE BANNON.....your megaphone.....your platform....your audience....and your VOICE....I have...no doubt.....along with the millions of others...just like...myself......we really do....have....NO DOUBT....that you...your voice...YOUR MIND....and your CONSERVATIVE IDEALS will find their way.....OUT.....riding across this land...like PAUL REVERE....on his horse.....waving his arms....screaming into the dark of night.
I have a CRUSH on YOU....STEVE BANNON......keep talking...!!!!

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX

"McConnell has got to go."
Some of these chinese traitors (swalwell, aoc, cuomo pelosi schumer pence) really get off on what they're doing you can tell, huge bribes (or sex) awaits them. but then McConnell, raffensperger, theyre just sad. I guess their chinese wives got their balls, there's no joy in them.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat