BANNON: Please QUIT interrupting your guests!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DeafNurse

Jan 28, 2021
I am almost to the point of pulling the plug on your daily WarRoom program. Please stop being a "Hannity" using necessary time; when it comes time to hear your guests you tell them "we have to do a hard stop" "we need to take a break." It's not ALL about you (even though you ARE intelligent)).
AGREE!!!! Bannon is making me sick... He scolds his viewers for hoping POTUS will be back in March and that the military will start arresting the bad guys.. He tells us "Stop the fantasy!" Yet for 2 1/2 months he led us by the nose, declaring DJT , not Biden. will be inaugurated Jan.20 th... Hey Steve-thats YOUR fantasy and you never apologized or explained why YOU were wrong!!! You just care about your ratings and selling books...why dont YOU look in the mirror??

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
AGREE!!!! Bannon is making me sick... He scolds his viewers for hoping POTUS will be back in March and that the military will start arresting the bad guys.. He tells us "Stop the fantasy!" Yet for 2 1/2 months he led us by the nose, declaring DJT , not Biden. will be inaugurated Jan.20 th... Hey Steve-thats YOUR fantasy and you never apologized or explained why YOU were wrong!!! You just care about your ratings and selling books...why dont YOU look in the mirror??
Thanks for speaking truth to power. Bannon engaged in plenty of fantasy himself. When it blew up in his face, who were the first people he came after?

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Steve, we get it, you are really, really smart and have terrific insights and knowledge. This show is great! Speaking of smart people so is Rudy, and lots of other guests. When you had Rudy on today we could barely hear what he had to say due to all of the interruptions. Same with the lady reporting from Maricopa county, you hardly gave her a chance to complete a sentence without an interruption.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
I didn’t like the interruptions either, but Bannon and his crew work a double bill M-F and a 2 hour show on Saturday, he’s entitled to have an off day. WR has the best hosts, guests and information out there for the populist movement. He pulled off some terrific shows this week, today was just an off day🌻

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Steve’s brain is always 3 steps ahead of the interview. He knows where he wants the conversation to go, he’s amazing....
He sees things as they shape. MAGA must pull in more voters. You all do not see how Bannon wants to pull America back from brink. He sees Trump as the candidate but Trump may not be well enough. Bannon and Kobach sh be ticket. The issues are China and the illegal invasion. I hate Israel.. I am something of an agnostic. But I will support Bannon's cause of getting away from China and putting AMERICAN WORKERS OF ALL ETHNICITIES FIRST.

jessxxx

Feb 24, 2021
Steve, we get it, you are really, really smart and have terrific insights and knowledge. This show is great! Speaking of smart people so is Rudy, and lots of other guests. When you had Rudy on today we could barely hear what he had to say due to all of the interruptions. Same with the lady reporting from Maricopa county, you hardly gave her a chance to complete a sentence without an interruption.
Glad I'm not the only one.

He must think Ingram, Hannity. Dobbs are ideal role models. I quit these speakers long ago when I couldn't stand the CONSTANT interrupts. I could never figure out why they would invite a guest, especially interesting ones, only to run over the top of them so you never got a decent interview. Bannon needs to listen more and talk less.
Maybe shortening the guest list would help, whatever, just stop it, steve.

OH yeah, I'm no slave to fashion, but he could look for that razor he lost. Casual is one thing, but he's the only one on the show who looks like he had a bad night.
I admire his smarts, but that doesn't make up for the rest.
I'll still tune in, just not sticking around for the full 2 hours.
Could be a really great show.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
Steve’s brain is always 3 steps ahead of the interview. He knows where he wants the conversation to go, he’s amazing....
Bannon's in a hurry to turn the ship around.
Sometimes he forgets other people share the sentiment.
Comparing him to Hannity is So Unfair.
Steve gives credit to as many boots on the ground as he can, as often as he can, as specifically as he can. Which takes up a lot of airtime.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
A month Ago Spineless Republicans rendition was Great when Saying, "Ho ho ho ho Hold on". 😂 At least Steve Doesn't Add Hannity's Bad Habit of Continuously Saying that He has Breaking News and You wait 60 minutes and Wonder if you missed it When you Took a Sip of Water! Steve's Fine, He Just Loves To Talk Too Much!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Hannity is like a Soap Opra, You could Miss the Show for A Week or More, Tune in and He's Still Talking About the Same Thing! If I DON'T Hear "The Clinton, Bought and Paid for Dossier" again it Will Be Music to My Ears! Steve, You Are Doing your Best Ole Boy! And No, I Don't Watch Soap Opera's.🙂

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Glad I'm not the only one.

He must think Ingram, Hannity. Dobbs are ideal role models. I quit these speakers long ago when I couldn't stand the CONSTANT interrupts. I could never figure out why they would invite a guest, especially interesting ones, only to run over the top of them so you never got a decent interview. Bannon needs to listen more and talk less.
Maybe shortening the guest list would help, whatever, just stop it, steve.

OH yeah, I'm no slave to fashion, but he could look for that razor he lost. Casual is one thing, but he's the only one on the show who looks like he had a bad night.
I admire his smarts, but that doesn't make up for the rest.
I'll still tune in, just not sticking around for the full 2 hours.
Could be a really great show.
Awe, Come on Now, You Can Do It! Hang In There!🤣

Reactions: jessxxx

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I, personally would like to see Steve step outside his comfort zone and bring experts and guests that are speaking the truth, the REAL truth. But because they are SPEAKING THE TRUTH they seem to be ignored here as they are on MSM/FOX. Thus, the only platform available to them is alternative media. Then when they agree to an interview to an alternative site, they are deemed to be conspiracy. Sad, really, as a well educated professional having to deal with that label for a lifetime when their credentials are far more than substantial, and they possess a high level of integrity. Something that the media can't claim to have. Seen Gen Michael Flynn on MSM or Fox lately? Didn't think so. Seen Sidney Powell on MSM or FOX lately? Didn't think so. Seen Dr. Francis Boyle on MSM or FOX lately? Didn't think so. Seen _______fill in the blank. Spread your wings, Bannon, and fly - SOAR! We've got your back.

Last edited:

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
When the guest is getting a really interesting point t, they get stopped, then that's it...usually the train is derailed so no continuity of thought being shared. Very annoying and frustrating.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat