Bannon Warns of Coming Vaccine Control: People Won't Be Able to Get Jobs, Travel Without It

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
They tried this with the REAL ID Act of 2005. Then, there was buzz we'd be chipped and tracked like animals.
We already are...

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
MOST DMV's-RMV's THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY HAVE SUDDENLY STARTED REQUIRING SEPARATE DRIVER'S LICENSES ...one a LEGALLY valid license for intra state travel...THE OTHER CALLED A "REAL" LICENSE...which as of last OCTOBER has been REQUIRED FOR ALL INTERSTATE TRAVEL ON FEDERAL FUNDED/JURISDICTION OR OPERATED MODES OF INTERSTATE TRANSPORTATION...ie planes, trains etc

WHICH TELLS US THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS TOTALITARIAN PUTSCH FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME ‼️ :mad:

NOTICE THAT THE "REAL" LICENSE REQUIREMENT DIDN'T GO INTO EFFECT UNTIL THE MONTH BEFORE THE ELECTION:mad:

Attachments

• Jeffersontyrannyrebellionduty.jpg
    Jeffersontyrannyrebellionduty.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 68
  • JeffersonUndelegatedPowers.jpg
    JeffersonUndelegatedPowers.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
PLEASE WATCH this interview! A top vaccine expert with a long resume working in the vaccine industry has come out AGAINST the COVID vaccine. He explains that it will cause our own natural immune system to be shut off and leave us vulnerable to more lethal strains in the future! He warns of a global health catastrophe:
GO AHEAD...TELL ME THESE ARE CONSPIRACY THEORIES...
"THERE ARE NO CONSPIRACIES BUT THERE ARE COINCIDENCES"

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Revelations says there will come a time when people will not be able to buy or sell without a mark of the beast. Whether these vaccines are the mark matters not. We are already at a point where limitations of our trading abilities, as a free people are limited by money changers. I think it took a whip to drive them out.

wtc49

Feb 20, 2021
DePere,WI
The real tipping point to get people to draw the line is a health passport. I believe firmly that the covid 19 virus has been hyped way beyond its impact for 98 % of Americans. If you look at Gates, Fauci, big Pharma and the WHO, you see the common attribute of pathological lies emanating from all of them. Add eugenics to the mix, and Dr Vanden Bossche's warning and paranoia strikes fear in my heart and in the heart of many serious people who use their brain and are basically problem solvers. If we get digital currency in 2021, which is rumored, the elites can force vaccination because they can make your ability to access your wealth contingent upon compliance. It may be time for a massive display of civil disobedience

JMJpray4us!

Mar 15, 2021
An argument not being made about the vaccine and the propaganda against "Trump" voters who are refusing to take the vaccine is that faithful Catholics (not Pope Frances Catholics) and Christians do not want to inject a vaccine made or tested using the aborted fetal cell lines. The elites know this, and it's my opinion that they want to infringe on our civil liberties first, to make an example out of us. I like the title used on the show "Force Multiplier", it allows me, a simple citizen to connect the "Superhawks" to come together. I suggest that if this is a topic that piques your interest, reach out to Bishop Joseph Strickland from Tyler Texas, Jesse Romero from Virgin Most Powerful Radio and author of The Catholic Vote for Trump, and of course, Father Frank Pavone. I love the show! Diana K.

A2 .

Mar 16, 2021
What is salient today is that the US consulate in Hong Kong has covid amongst its personnel, precipitating a lockdown and deep cleansing.

Two points: firstly, under Former SOS Pompeo, all consulate staff and embassy staff would have been priority vaccinated.

Secondly, the new SOS Blinken talks a good game, but he has fallen down on protecting US personnel.

Read this statement from the HK Consulate, especially the last paragraph, all US citizens should comply with the HK Gov.

QED

Reactions: karmasahn

A2 .

Mar 16, 2021
For all the ‘wolf warrior’ diplomacy by the CCP, they are now getting pushback by Chinese netizens, over their egregious attacks and actions towards the Uygurs, who are Chinese nationals btw.

looks documented

A2 .

Mar 16, 2021

A2 .

Mar 16, 2021
For all of CCP propaganda, one country is hitting it out of the ballpark concerning vaccine diplomacy, re; delivery.

CCP, here’s a hanky.

A2 .

Mar 16, 2021
India is not the only country to get its headgear on tight. Includimg Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam even the thumb twiddling Philippines re, their military.

Now, Sri Lanka will lease a port to the Quad.

Sec Blinken better get his priorities straight if he is “pivoting” to Asia. They need a viable alternative to the CCP. Talk to former Sec. Pompeo. He was leading the way forward.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
The real tipping point to get people to draw the line is a health passport. I believe firmly that the covid 19 virus has been hyped way beyond its impact for 98 % of Americans. If you look at Gates, Fauci, big Pharma and the WHO, you see the common attribute of pathological lies emanating from all of them. Add eugenics to the mix, and Dr Vanden Bossche's warning and paranoia strikes fear in my heart and in the heart of many serious people who use their brain and are basically problem solvers. If we get digital currency in 2021, which is rumored, the elites can force vaccination because they can make your ability to access your wealth contingent upon compliance. It may be time for a massive display of civil disobedience
It's apartheid and discrimination.
Population management that requires no police force as people turn on each other and limit the number of survivors. An Establishment's dream come true.

There's a viciousness and resentment among some of the people who accepted the lockdowns and were only marginally inconvenienced.
What they don't see doesn't bother them.
Which was part of the point of the lockdowns: to recruit the uncurious.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021

Attachments

• VaccinePapers.jpg
    VaccinePapers.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Renegade
R

Renegade

Eugenics is tainted with scientific racism and pseudoscience...ungodly and evil. Those who promote it are evidence of pure evil, to which there seems to be no shortage.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat