Bannon: What Happens in Georgia Could Change the Whole Nation

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well....we HAVE to have SOME DAMN CENTER....or jumping off point to reveal the absurdity of Nov 3rd...and 4th...and 5th....etc.
Lin Wood keeps SCREAMING that Georgia...is....THE MOST....corrupt state in the nation...so..let's keep PEELING back the SKIN on that ROTTING ONION...
we never.....EVER..... know....what the future holds....but...there are 70 80 90 100 million Americans who KNOW that....the PAST....HAS....HAS.....HAS....HAS....to be REVEALED.....and....REMEDIED...or we have.....NO COUNTRY.
this 'biden administration'.....is a SHAM.
when I catch a glimpse of biden......IN ERROR....when...my fingers.... just....weren't fast enuf to change the channel....from...THE DEVIL.....to a more soothing imagine on the screen....all I see is.....HOWDY DOODY.....how in the bloody HELL...does this creep actually believe he is the ACTUAL president.
oh...I forgot.....when you...literally.....SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL......you believe....
....A N Y T H I N G.....!!!!!!!

Mar 2, 2021
Home Home on the Range, USA
Well....we HAVE to have SOME DAMN CENTER....or jumping off point to reveal the absurdity of Nov 3rd...and 4th...and 5th....etc.
Lin Wood keeps SCREAMING that Georgia...is....THE MOST....corrupt state in the nation...so..let's keep PEELING back the SKIN on that ROTTING ONION...
we never.....EVER..... know....what the future holds....but...there are 70 80 90 100 million Americans who KNOW that....the PAST....HAS....HAS.....HAS....HAS....to be REVEALED.....and....REMEDIED...or we have.....NO COUNTRY.
this 'biden administration'.....is a SHAM.
when I catch a glimpse of biden......IN ERROR....when...my fingers.... just....weren't fast enuf to change the channel....from...THE DEVIL.....to a more soothing imagine on the screen....all I see is.....HOWDY DOODY.....how in the bloody HELL...does this creep actually believe he is the ACTUAL president.
oh...I forgot.....when you...literally.....SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL......you believe....
....A N Y T H I N G.....!!!!!!!
AGREE and he’s got the black eyes and a black soul to match...how does anyone at the ‘Black House’ sleep at night? They have forsaken anything that was ever noble about America...

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
This is the most HOPEFUL development in the whole ‘phony election saga’ in a long time!! God Bless America and the patriots who fight for her!! Keep up the good fight! 🇺🇸
Don't get your hopes up. There's still time for Zuckerberg to buy off the judge, just like he bought off Kemp and Raffenspurger.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Don't get your hopes up. There's still time for Zuckerberg to buy off the judge, just like he bought off Kemp and Raffenspurger.
Oh...baby...I am SURE the minions working with the DEVIL....are scurrying like rats running off a sinking ship...because...now....they gotta do...MORE SCUMMY work....to keep their devil deeds in the DARK.....however....however.....however.....ALL that is needed to bring light into the darkness is..one tiny CRACK.....and....this might just be that fissure....Zuckercrap and all them idiots...WILL BE CAUGHT.....eventually....

CTPatriot

Jan 10, 2021

“This is the center of the universe down there”
John Fredricks is another great American! Love the progress, albeit slow, and I'm hopeful for AZ too. Steve, please talk about the Purple Heart Vietnam Vet in AZ, Earl, who went into a dumpster and pulled out the yellow bag filled with shredded ballots...which I am SURE were all for Trump. He needs donations - HelpEarl! Thank you and God Bless You. You are keeping us centered, strong and focused on saving our Democracy!

R

Renegade

I am all for Justice.....it just keeps getting blocked.

All I see is talk, False hope, and no red wins. The corruption is blatant, yet the leftists are ramping it up on all fronts and our Republican Representatives are fragmented and talking about 2022...At this rate the country is going to be destroyed by the Biden/Obama destruction plans before 2022....The Democrats do everything illegally and no one stops them....If something doesn’t stop this soon we are wasting our time. We need some help from God, please lord deliver us from evil.

Last edited by a moderator:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat