Bannon: Who is in charge?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

"The vice president of the United States is actually making direct phone calls with heads of states. This is actually breathtaking."
Imagine the heads of state dealing with this sarcastic laugh over the phone..my god...probably threatening to put BLM and Antifa onto them if they dont cooperate...she funds and supports them

Reactions: AngellicAngela

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Imagine the heads of state dealing with this sarcastic laugh over the phone..my god...probably threatening to put BLM and Antifa onto them if they dont cooperate...she funds and supports them
CB080132-6D1E-4063-B417-59C131B46852.jpeg

Her voice and that cackling laugh of hers drives me crazy, I just want to shiv my ear with a rusty fork!! She pauses too long in between words when she talks. If you listen very closely you can hear the hamsters jogging on the wheel 😝

flashwilcox

Feb 10, 2021
Oklahoma
Wait till the potted plant gets the 25th. Who will the hoe pick as VP.

I see her picking the hilderbeast and then stepping down. I really hope i am wrong, the thought gives me nightmares.

Weird times, up is down and black is white.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
She is playing President...because in her mind....she has...from day ONE....considered herself...TO BE PRESIDENT....there is NO LOYALITY in her heart...under her skin...to her...'JOE'...as she so sickeningly calls him.....she would...and IS.....walking ALL OVER HIM.....We have known...from the start of this...EVIL CABAL.....that Mz. Harris is VP is title and name only.....Her 'Joe' ...CANNOT EVEN... figure out how to put his ...PEN back... into his suit jacket....do you......actually believe....'they'.... want this man talking with world leaders....I dont even think... world leaders.... would want to converse with this....'disaster in chief'....EXCEPT GOOD OLE CHINA.....they gotta keep... THE SCAM UP... of how... that money....is going to continue to flow towards... the CORRUPT BIDEN FAMILY.....and dear ole HUNTER....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat