Bannon/WR completely ignoring 2032 - to all our collective LOSS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
And why should YOU (or Bannon/WR) care? Because Martin Armstrong sure does. And it wasn't too long ago that Martin's AI (Socrates) correctly predicted the success of both Brexit and DJT 2016. I dare anyone to find anybody else that got both right. Nigel Farage was so impressed he presented at one of Martin's recent World Economic Conferences (WEC) on his how own dime. calling those WEC the opposite and antidote to Klaus "Global Reset" Schwab's Davos World Economic Forum. Funny, Nigel is a close friend of WR but nary has the name Martin Armstrong come up even once on WR (that I'm aware of, somebody correct me if I'm wrong - and cite your source!) This is either a massive blindspot or something more nefarious. I hope the former and not the latter.

I hope reading this far, I at least have your attention :)

Now, why is 2032 so important? It's the final wave of six waves. And it is The End of The West. This is true no matter how much you love DJT, being (R) for life and the hell with (R)inos, or anything whatsoever to do with CCPvirus, Fauci, vaxx, Insurrection Act, nuclear codes, Hillary's e-mail server, Patrick Byrne and what he wrote about Rudy being a complete drunk before noon everyday post-11/03/2020...all of that and more. Immaterial. 2032 will happen. And now...read.

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
Addition: it's also not the time for Gold and Silver (sigh). Fundamental analysts always fail. Socrates does not.
You want to play at being your own fund manager...don't listen to Phillip Patrick, spend what it takes for Socrates.
Sorry but Patrick will just lose you money or you'll make much less.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat