Be Encouraged, The Holy Spirit is with you always. Happy Thanksgiving.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021
Last nigt while choosing sweet potatoes at the grocery store the shopper next to me and I began to speak. It lead to an immediate like minded discussion, as I live in a liberal waste land, and my family, besides my spouse, are closed minded liberals it was a Holy Spirit encounter. I have felt lonely and frustrated for 2 years, with my spouse and God I have kept a smile on my face and hope in my heart. This person is married to another like minded person. We exchanged phone numbers and we plan to get together with our spouses to talk and pray. That is the Holy Spirit for you! Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Last nigt while choosing sweet potatoes at the grocery store the shopper next to me and I began to speak. It lead to an immediate like minded discussion, as I live in a liberal waste land, and my family, besides my spouse, are closed minded liberals it was a Holy Spirit encounter. I have felt lonely and frustrated for 2 years, with my spouse and God I have kept a smile on my face and hope in my heart. This person is married to another like minded person. We exchanged phone numbers and we plan to get together with our spouses to talk and pray. That is the Holy Spirit for you! Happy Thanksgiving.
Very cool, the Spirit knows where to find like-hearted Spirits. I am quite happy for you.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat