Bernard Kerik reports on the stop the steal movement at CPAC

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Bernie...

mike.gif

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Bernie is speaking the truth about voting the bad out of office. I will also add that if we don't put a stop to illegal immigration now, these people magically end up with a Seat in the Senate or House! Pelosi and her wrecking crew are fast at work to get laws passed to do away with voter ID, proof of Citizenship etc etc. As if American Citizens don't know why! They used to accept an Obama free phone, now we are expected to give them Our Country's Future! NAH!!!!!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

Bernard Kerik reports on the stop the steal movement at CPAC. “Everybody’s talking about it,” he said. “They’re outraged by what happened and they want to get it out.”
Really enjoyed the posse today on war room and enjoyed shared info by Lance Crayon on Securing America on Friday . I hope Bannon gets him on war room and we can drill down more on lame stream media!

R

Renegade

CCP Assassin says: (Biden) “He literally should be arrested!”

I totally agree. The sooner the better!
He literally should be arrested!

A fraudulent election produced a fraudulent inauguration! Biden, his entire Administration, and everything they have done since January 20, 2021 is fraudulent.....The Constitution doesn’t uphold fraudulent law. Enough is Enough. If the Supreme Court won’t respect the People for whom the Constitution represents, it’s time for someone with law enforcement powers to step up.....

Come on Bernie....Throw some light on this situation.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Bernie is speaking the truth about voting the bad out of office. I will also add that if we don't put a stop to illegal immigration now, these people magically end up with a Seat in the Senate or House! Pelosi and her wrecking crew are fast at work to get laws passed to do away with voter ID, proof of Citizenship etc etc. As if American Citizens don't know why! They used to accept an Obama free phone, now we are expected to give them Our Country's Future! NAH!!!!!
Especially, in California. I think we've already got a couple of illegals serving on Boards or Councils. Like I always say, California is the testing ground for all this corruption, and election fraud. It has to STOP NOW!

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
Well, let's Pray that they have a plan!
Did you see the Congressional Hearing last week? Former Capitol Police Chief Sund said he asked for National Guard troops but was turned down by his superior, then-sergeant-at-arms of the House Irving. There was also a FBI Report that reported on the know threats.

There's another Congressional Hearing coming next week with the FBI, Military, and Homeland Security.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Did you see the Congressional Hearing last week? Former Capitol Police Chief Sund said he asked for National Guard troops but was turned down by his superior, then-sergeant-at-arms of the House Irving. There was also a FBI Report that reported on the know threats.

There's another Congressional Hearing coming next week with the FBI, Military, and Homeland Security.
I’m SURE there’s ALOT that needs revealed

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

Let's Continue to Stay Informed, Praying For Each Other and that the Lord WILL move, Miraculously Bust this Evil Attempt Wide Open! Never Give Up!!!!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
CCP Assassin says: (Biden) “He literally should be arrested!”

I totally agree. The sooner the better!

A fraudulent election produced a fraudulent inauguration! Biden, his entire Administration, and everything they have done since January 20, 2021 is fraudulent.....The Constitution doesn’t uphold fraudulent law. Enough is Enough. If the Supreme Court won’t respect the People for whom the Constitution represents, it’s time for someone with law enforcement powers to step up.....

Come on Bernie....Throw some light on this situation.....
Amen!

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Trump has got to confront this issue. If he doesn’t, I feel it’s over.

2022 is already too late. Look what Administrator Biden is doing to our nation.

He literally should be arrested!
When I think about the worst thing he has done it is stopping the wall on the S border. It is already such a crisis. I keep wanting to tell them DON'T listen to him. Go back to work !!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat