BEWARE! Bots are starting to post here

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The numbers of War Room members are increasing and most of our posts are pro Trump. I have started to notice the first intrusion of anti Trump, anti Election Fraud bots posting. It was only a matter of time before that happened.
You joined 12 days ago my friend, a lot have been on here longer than that. Not everyone who listens to the war room is pro Trump or a republican. Bannons even stated that. Some people are disgusted at Trump, feeling he gave up to easily. So? This isn’t some Trump cult and please don’t make it into one or you will easily push people starting to come to this side away, quickly. Trump is gone, out of office. He can’t get back in if he runs again in the future. Nobodies candidate will. Don’t you see that yet? Their Agenda 2030 plan is in effect now, the only people going to be in office are the ones the puppet controllers put in. People are upset that Trump hired pretty much all anti American communists in his team. Some think he walked away because he was sick of it all. So what? Everyone is supposed to think the same way like good little robotic sheep? Come on, I know people are smarter than that.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
You joined 12 days ago my friend, a lot have been on here longer than that. Not everyone who listens to the war room is pro Trump or a republican. Bannons even stated that. Some people are disgusted at Trump, feeling he gave up to easily. So? This isn’t some Trump cult and please don’t make it into one or you will easily push people starting to come to this side away, quickly. Trump is gone, out of office. He can’t get back in if he runs again in the future. Nobodies candidate will. Don’t you see that yet? Their Agenda 2030 plan is in effect now, the only people going to be in office are the ones the puppet controllers put in. People are upset that Trump hired pretty much all anti American communists in his team. Some think he walked away because he was sick of it all. So what? Everyone is supposed to think the same way like good little robotic sheep? Come on, I know people are smarter than that.

So let me understand your post. If the Fraud is proven in court everything remains the same? Is that how it legally works?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
So let me understand your post. If the Fraud is proven in court everything remains the same? Is that how it legally works?
Where did I mention this?

The Supreme Court already declined the cases, what else is left? Some pillow dude? Really?

Sure they can repeatedly try, I wouldn’t tell them to stop, in fact I would prefer Trump to get off his ass and go to court and shout and yell about this fraud, but he won’t. idk what will come out of it. This hasn’t happened before. Would it be up to the Supreme Court or who to remove biden and put trump in?

That wasn’t the point of your post. Your point is basically everyone should always ride on Trumps butt and love him no matter what he does even if some folks may not agree with What he has done or is doing. crazy talk. Not a cult.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
The Supreme Court already declined the cases, what else is left? Some pillow dude? Really?
I don't want to spend too much time debating all of the points you brought up and I respect your views. It seems you are going with it's over so move on and I as you can see from my posts will go with - Some pillow dude (Michael Lindell, Rudy, Dr Navarro, Sidney and if I am not mistaken Bannon. Once both side have a chance to present their evidence in court then it will finally answer is it a Big Lie or a Big Steal. If it is a Big Steal and Smartmatic can prove they played no part in it they will formally serve Mike and as you know that has not happened yet. Lets be nice and see how that goes because so far it looks like Smartmatic is not in a great hurry to clear their name.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Last edited:

ludmila157

Feb 22, 2021
Let's get clear about our country. This is not about Trump, it is about the USA, the constitution, our freedoms. We need intellectual power to fight this tsunami of left politics that is drowning all of us. I came here 40+ years ago fleeing tyranny just like millions of other legal immigrants that made this country their home. Let's focus our energies on logistics and strategies to get our country back, please.

ludmila157

Feb 22, 2021
Yes, I am a highly vocal, blunt person (scares me I would be too aggressive with the left) and I know I should join the local fight like D Schultz has organized. The left did it perfectly grabbing local county political positions. How else could people so vile be MI governor and secretary of state??? Boggles the mind how all over the country these people got elected and now we got bonafide cooks and insane people being confirmed. I feel like we are living in a Salvador Dali painting....Horrifying words flying around everywhere. No place to take shelter from it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat